Tony Atlas 79
Ivan Putski 81
Ken Patera 79 this year
Bob Backlund 74 this year
Ted Dibiase 69
Superstar Billy Graham 80
Jake The Snake 68
Terry Funk 79

I can't believe you left Bret Hart, Mick Foley, Steve Austin, and The Undertaker off that list!

Goatface

1680809807965.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm

He was our earthbound Neil Armstrong. Craig Breedlove took giant leaps for us into the ethereal unknown on the salt flats of Bonneville, strapping inside handmade rockets that emerged from his mind, making history as the first human to fire past the 400-mph mark on land. Eclipsing 500 mph was next. And then it was flirting with the sound barrier as hurtling past 600 mph was achieved by this son of Southern California.

• 3Like

Goatface

The Los Angeles County Medical Examiner says its findings show Aaron drowned in the bathtub of his Lancaster home, but he took alprazolam -- generic Xanax -- and inhaled compressed difluoroethane ... which is the propellant used in cans of compressed air.

The report says he became "incapacitated while in the bathtub due to the effects" of the drugs and the huffing ... and, ultimately, he slipped under the water and drowned. Aaron's death is officially ruled accidental.

According to the autopsy report, there were multiple cans of Surf Onn compressed air found in A bathroom and bedroom. Additionally, authorities found several prescription bottles in the home.

1681863629900.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
People with facial tattoos are 75% more likely to die while doing something retarded.

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>

The Los Angeles County Medical Examiner says its findings show Aaron drowned in the bathtub of his Lancaster home, but he took alprazolam -- generic Xanax -- and inhaled compressed difluoroethane ... which is the propellant used in cans of compressed air.

I like how they have to throw Xanax in there to further the war on drugs. Pretty sure Xanax didn't cause the kid to pass out and drown, oh yea probably just the multiple cans of fucking compressed air the moron was inhaling.

Oldbased

> Than U
Compressed air with Fentanyl fogger will be a thing. Tiny little Robocop inhalers dosed out by gov labs and sold on streets as an illegal drug.
Pass out dicks out