Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hosix

All labs matter!
Burt....a hero to us all. Thank you for Smokey and the bandit & Boogie Nights.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Good night sweet prince =(
images

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
We should do a celebrity deadpool, I think there's a website that gives you points depending on how old/healthy/famous they are.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
We should do a celebrity deadpool, I think there's a website that gives you points depending on how old/healthy/famous they are.
i dont want to do that because i like Jack Nicholson and Sean Connery right where they are. i lost too many childhood heroes in the last few years. not ready to bet on those bigtimers going next.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Reynolds was pretty awesome to grow up watching, RIP. Heard a replay of an interview he did a couple years ago, turns out he turned down being Han Solo, doh!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I remember hearing rumors a while ago about this book that Bert Reynolds had written (or had someone else write on his behalf) that had the name of every exec in Hollywood that he had sex with to advance his career. He was waiting for after his death to release said book.

Any news about this?