Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Looks like someone else was just written out of the Deadwood movie.
1x06-Plague-Cy-Tolliver-and-Eddie-Sawyer-deadwood-39111147-500-333.jpg

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

I honestly thought Super Dave was an actual stuntman who sounded the way he did because of sustained injuries. I put together that impression as a kid mixing together the skits and Evel Knievel and somehow managed to carry it forward for like thirty years.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I honestly thought Super Dave was an actual stuntman who sounded the way he did because of sustained injuries. I put together that impression as a kid mixing together the skits and Evel Knievel and somehow managed to carry it forward for like thirty years.
Are you trying to say Super Dave is not real?!!?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ahh, I just heard about Luke Perry. I never watched any of his shows, but I recognize his name.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I think the only thing I saw Luke Perry in was his small bit in the 5th Element. To his credit he's actually pretty good in the little screen time he has.

I never watched that 90210 show. But sucks to hear of anyone you know the name of dying that sudden.

Years back I worked with a girl who'd changed her name to Dylan due to being so in love with him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think the only thing I saw Luke Perry in was his small bit in the 5th Element. To his credit he's actually pretty good in the little screen time he has.

I never watched that 90210 show. But sucks to hear of anyone you know the name of dying that sudden.

Years back I worked with a girl who'd changed her name to Dylan due to being so in love with him.
90210 was the show you watched when you were a teen or in your early 20s back then. i dunno wtf it was, but everyone i knew watched it religiously. it was not just a chick show, it had eyecandy and moderate to good character development for everyone to appreciate. it was pretty good for 2 or 3 seasons. people started leaving and then it quickly turned to shit. they tried to recapture its magic with Melrose Place, but by then i was too old to be interested anymore so i skipped it. MP had some fine ass chicks in it from what i could see in their adverts.

anyway, Luke Perry was the top dog on 90210 and he fucked all the top chicks, us guys were jealous he hooked up with Brenda.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users