Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Looks like someone else was just written out of the Deadwood movie.
1x06-Plague-Cy-Tolliver-and-Eddie-Sawyer-deadwood-39111147-500-333.jpg

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

I honestly thought Super Dave was an actual stuntman who sounded the way he did because of sustained injuries. I put together that impression as a kid mixing together the skits and Evel Knievel and somehow managed to carry it forward for like thirty years.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I honestly thought Super Dave was an actual stuntman who sounded the way he did because of sustained injuries. I put together that impression as a kid mixing together the skits and Evel Knievel and somehow managed to carry it forward for like thirty years.
Are you trying to say Super Dave is not real?!!?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ahh, I just heard about Luke Perry. I never watched any of his shows, but I recognize his name.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I think the only thing I saw Luke Perry in was his small bit in the 5th Element. To his credit he's actually pretty good in the little screen time he has.

I never watched that 90210 show. But sucks to hear of anyone you know the name of dying that sudden.

Years back I worked with a girl who'd changed her name to Dylan due to being so in love with him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think the only thing I saw Luke Perry in was his small bit in the 5th Element. To his credit he's actually pretty good in the little screen time he has.

I never watched that 90210 show. But sucks to hear of anyone you know the name of dying that sudden.

Years back I worked with a girl who'd changed her name to Dylan due to being so in love with him.
90210 was the show you watched when you were a teen or in your early 20s back then. i dunno wtf it was, but everyone i knew watched it religiously. it was not just a chick show, it had eyecandy and moderate to good character development for everyone to appreciate. it was pretty good for 2 or 3 seasons. people started leaving and then it quickly turned to shit. they tried to recapture its magic with Melrose Place, but by then i was too old to be interested anymore so i skipped it. MP had some fine ass chicks in it from what i could see in their adverts.

anyway, Luke Perry was the top dog on 90210 and he fucked all the top chicks, us guys were jealous he hooked up with Brenda.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users