Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Oldbased

> Than U
Damn. I mean he was just in Mando and looked good for age.
Tell your kids you love them and fuck the hell out of your partners people, you never know when it is going to end.

Also, cardiac event in his sleep. Was he clotshotted?

Last edited:
  • 2Barf
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

Holy fuck.

qK72ZC6.jpg

• 11Worf
  • 2Dislike
Reactions: 12 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
For a lot of us he's been a staple for most of our lives. Action movies of the 70s and 80s, comedy movies after that with Adam Sandler, Arrested Development in the 2000s, and the Mandalorian recently.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
For a lot of us he's been a staple for most of our lives. Action movies of the 70s and 80s, comedy movies after that with Adam Sandler, Arrested Development in the 2000s, and the Mandalorian recently.
I totally don’t remember him in Arrested Development (wait, he was the acting coach. “You just need a little X, and then you be got a nice little soup “ Something like that anyway. Also never saw Action Jackson, but fantastic/iconic performances in everything I have seen.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Sir Michael Colman, 3rd Bt, who has died aged 95, was the last of five generations of the Colman family to run the mustard business; in retirement he made a mint by reviving the British peppermint crop and creating the Summerdown brand of upmarket oils, teas and chocolate mints...