Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Apparently for Ossoi this thread is literally just the obituary for literally anyone that dies.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
Maybe Ossoi is following the spirit of the title of the thread.

When I was told Carl Weathers died, my response was "oh shit, that sucks..."

However, if someone came up to me and said Barry John or Keagan Kirkby died, my response would be "Who died?".

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
However, if someone came up to me and said Barry John or Keagan Kirkby died, my response would be "Who died?".

Barry John is a rugby legend, the world doesn't revolve around American sports that only people in America watch

"Wales won three Five Nations titles, a Grand Slam and two Triple Crowns during his stint on the international stage.

John cemented his Lions legacy against the All Blacks in 1971 by playing a starring role in the historic 2-1 win over the hosts, who dubbed him 'The King'"

Last edited:

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This isn't the AP. Who the fuck do you think the audience here is?

No one knows who the Peppermint magnate of the UK is.

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
A large percentage of Americans aer not sure what the UK is.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>

You do now

I'm in tk Max smelling scented candles and I'm mega lolling at this comment.

And he was a mustard magnate. I was going for a who killed colonel mustard joke

Last edited:

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
Barry John is a rugby legend, the world doesn't revolve around American sports that only people in America watch

"Wales won three Five Nations titles, a Grand Slam and two Triple Crowns during his stint on the international stage.

John cemented his Lions legacy against the All Blacks in 1971 by playing a starring role in the historic 2-1 win over the hosts, who dubbed him 'The King'"

I look forward to you keeping me apprised to the deaths in the cricket and water polo communities.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
This is just Ossoi being annoying since his dog fucking and movie thread shticks were foiled. Technically defensible since these people are celebrities to someone, ostensibly.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Getting back to Carl Weather's, Fanduel had a contest called "kick of destiny 2" which featured Carl , somebody called named gronk and John Cena. Since Carl died. Carl was removed from the ads

Last edited:

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Getting back to Carl Weather's, Fanduel had a contest called "kick of destiny 2" which featured Carl b somebody called named growl and John Cena. Since Carl died. Carl was removed from the ads
When did they remove him? Pretty sure I just saw one of those ads with him this weekend.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This is just Ossoi being annoying since his dog fucking and movie thread shticks were foiled. Technically defensible since these people are celebrities to someone, ostensibly.
Exactly. Eventually he will get told to knock this off too, and then he'll find yet another thing to be annoyingly autistic about.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
This isn't the AP. Who the fuck do you think the audience here is?

But I do know who Abe Froman the Sausage King of Chicago is.

sit back oh yeah GIF

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users