Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Goatface

Calling it now: suicide by overdose
1710271538329.png

don't know if there has been anything official

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Chuk left himself open for a great ice burn there, but I’ll take the high road lol

As for homicide, some cities or states will treat drug deaths as homicide.

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Shit must have been rough for you when you were working the bus station stall, tell us of some the consequences you faced in your long lived life as a dick taker.

Fuck that.
what does a "dick taker" do? where do they take the dicks to? is it a secret location?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Feel like that's a "News that makes you WTF" thread item. I didn't even realize the iron lung was in use in my lifetime.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
my derails are much better than these non celeb deaths.

stfu, maybe if they came out with an iron coccyx then you wouldn't currently be leaking shit out of your rusty, necrotic tailbone

"Sullivan made a deal with her patient. If he could frog-breathe without the iron lung for three minutes, she’d give him a puppy. It took Paul a year to learn to do it, but he got his puppy...Once he could breathe reliably for long enough, he could get out of the lung for short periods of time, first out on the porch, and then into the yard.

Although he still needed to sleep in the iron lung every night – he couldn’t breathe when he was unconscious – Paul didn’t stop at the yard. At 21, he became the first person to graduate from a Dallas high school without physically attending a class. He got into Southern Methodist University in Dallas, after repeated rejections by the university administration, then into law school at the University of Texas at Austin. For decades, Paul was a lawyer in Dallas and Fort Worth, representing clients in court in a three-piece suit and a modified wheelchair that held his paralysed body upright.

At a time when disabled people were less often seen in public – the Americans With Disabilities Act, which banned discrimination, wouldn’t be passed until 1990 – Paul was visible. Over the course of his life, he has been on planes and to strip clubs, seen the ocean, prayed in church, fallen in love, lived alone and staged a sit-in for disability rights. He is charming, friendly, talkative, quick to anger and quick to make a joke."

Last edited:

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
stfu, maybe if they came out with an iron coccyx then you wouldn't currently be leaking shit out of your rusty, necrotic tailbone

"Sullivan made a deal with her patient. If he could frog-breathe without the iron lung for three minutes, she’d give him a puppy. It took Paul a year to learn to do it, but he got his puppy...Once he could breathe reliably for long enough, he could get out of the lung for short periods of time, first out on the porch, and then into the yard.

Although he still needed to sleep in the iron lung every night – he couldn’t breathe when he was unconscious – Paul didn’t stop at the yard. At 21, he became the first person to graduate from a Dallas high school without physically attending a class. He got into Southern Methodist University in Dallas, after repeated rejections by the university administration, then into law school at the University of Texas at Austin. For decades, Paul was a lawyer in Dallas and Fort Worth, representing clients in court in a three-piece suit and a modified wheelchair that held his paralysed body upright.

At a time when disabled people were less often seen in public – the Americans With Disabilities Act, which banned discrimination, wouldn’t be passed until 1990 – Paul was visible. Over the course of his life, he has been on planes and to strip clubs, seen the ocean, prayed in church, fallen in love, lived alone and staged a sit-in for disability rights. He is charming, friendly, talkative, quick to anger and quick to make a joke."
i have a pigtail drain coming out of my chest. not my ass. maybe you got mixed up with your own leaky bunghole. it finally stopped draining, just waiting on a catscan appointment to have it cleared for removal. i feel very fortunate that they were able to get to it in time before infection set in. hopefully i was spared by Jesus for some other reason than having to deal with your incessant spamming of local pensioner deaths in this thread..

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
i have a pigtail drain coming out of my chest. not my ass. maybe you got mixed up with your own leaky bunghole. it finally stopped draining, just waiting on a catscan appointment to have it cleared for removal. i feel very fortunate that they were able to get to it in time before infection set in. hopefully i was spared by Jesus for some other reason than having to deal with your incessant spamming of local pensioner deaths in this thread..

If you can't feel any empathy or sympathy for his life then you must be leaking all emotion out of your necrotic gaping anal coccyx too. Which is ironic considering you're trying to play the woe is me defense card

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If you can't feel any empathy or sympathy for his life then you must be leaking all emotion out of your necrotic gaping anal coccyx too. Which is ironic considering you're trying to play the woe is me defense card
empathy has nothing to do with this thread. there is nothing stopping you from making a new one to place your local heroes in when they die.

Cybsled

With all the antivax morons not getting their kids measle shots and the like now, just a matter of time before polio makes a return and iron lungs come back into fashion

• 1Like

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
With all the antivax morons not getting their kids measle shots and the like now, just a matter of time before polio makes a return and iron lungs come back into fashion

Does the measles shot prevent polio?

• 1Worf