Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

Mahes

Silver Baronet of the Realm
7,145
11,449
He made it to 76. That is actually pretty impressive given his weight.
 
  • 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
3,563
10,113

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
61,540
323,154
Oh man, that one hurts. The beloved Norm "NORM." He was such a good character, and I thought the actor nailed the energy of that character so precisely. RIP Norm.

 
  • 3Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
19,060
15,552
RIP

1747797226863.png
 
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Janx

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
8,759
26,904
Cheers was just before I got into sitcoms but man, I should go back and binge it. Good TV is hard to find.
 

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
35,722
66,447
Oh man, that one hurts. The beloved Norm "NORM." He was such a good character, and I thought the actor nailed the energy of that character so precisely. RIP Norm.


Damn. This show is my comfort show. This one is right in the feels.
 
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
2,368
1,977
I did a full Cheers rewatch about 5 years ago. That is the absolute comfort food of TV for me. I'll probably do another rewatch now. I'm glad he made it this long, he was a big guy for a long long time.
 
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
19,176
51,898
Man I thought this dude was like 80, he has looked like shit for so long. Tons of drugs for a long time will do that I suppose!


IMG_5943.jpeg
 

Homsar

Golden Baronet of the Realm
10,865
10,041
The big death that's coming is Mel brooks, that one is going to hit really hard
 
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Silver Baronet of the Realm
7,145
11,449
I would say Clint Eastwood is the next big one that will have some hurt.
 
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
48,261
175,103
Will they though? Like, if you had told me Mel Brooks died 5 years ago and I just missed/forgot about it, I wouldn't be shocked. Mel Brooks and Clint Eastwood are old as shit. Shit, Mel is, and Clint almost is, part of the Greatest Generation. You know, the one that comes before the Silent Generation, which was before the Boomers. They're both almost 100 years old.

If someone 100 years old dying "hurts" because it was somehow a major part of your upbringing, you're old as shit too and everyone around you is already dying.
 
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Bronze Donator>
32,622
64,429
Will they though? Like, if you had told me Mel Brooks died 5 years ago and I just missed/forgot about it, I wouldn't be shocked. Mel Brooks and Clint Eastwood are old as shit. Shit, Mel is, and Clint almost is, part of the Greatest Generation. You know, the one that comes before the Silent Generation, which was before the Boomers. They're both almost 100 years old.

If someone 100 years old dying "hurts" because it was somehow a major part of your upbringing, you're old as shit too and everyone around you is already dying.
I mean, I was old when I was a kid, and that was in the 80s. So yeah.