Who falls into anarchy first?

Which country falls into objective anarchy first?

• South Africa

Votes: 63 63.6%
  • India

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Phillipines

Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Turkey

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Sweden

Votes: 8 8.1%
  • Germany

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Greece

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Iran

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pakistan

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • France

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Ok so this thread will be for general information about nation's that are headed down the shitter fairly soon. Also to predict who's gonna arrive first.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Phillipines has always been a shithole
India has has always been a shithole
SA at one point developed and built 8-10 nuclear weapons.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Why no Venezuela?

Already in anarchy.

I'm going to go with India. Trying to transition to a cashless society is going to turbo charge all of the problems they already have. South Africa is going to take more time to get going.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Have to say SA. India and the Philippines are stable.

Now it might be the Philippines first if the American presence leaves for some reason. But I don't see any reason why we'd leave.

India is remarkably stable. SA though.. I don't really understand how they haven't fallen apart already. Still a lot of Euro money there. That won't last a lot longer.

• 1Like

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
  • 1Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
LOL fuck that, Dut-dut is a boss.

He's straightening out that country's systemic corruption and that butthurt about his crackdown on criminals is exactly that: butthurt.

Fucking SJW media focusing on that pieta-style imagery of crack-dealers really incriminates the media more than Duterte. This was his Christmas address:

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Of I Didn't say India is a great place. It ain't. Just that it's stable.

They keep trying to kill themselves though. GMO severely disrupted traditional agriculture there, to the point where farmer suicides became epidemic enough to draw notice. You can't seed bank GMO seeds.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah South Africa by a mile. Capetown basically is the entire country and its a virtual anarchy. They can't even keep enough food production to sustain themselves in the mid term and that is when the shit will really hit the fan. The place is basically Judge Dredd IRL right now, with kill crews going into buildings to clear out "ghouls" like its a post Zombie Apocalypse cleanup. Its basically what California would look like in two decades if it managed to actually secede, but with even more raping and theft.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
I do find it interesting how much the media covers up what's going on in SA, totally the Mandela effect. The India thing was new to me, I knew about the currency thing which is very fucking dicey, but not the GMO seed part.

• 1Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
In terms of descent into governmental collapse, the poll is kinda skewed since neither India nor Philippines is anywhere near the scale of South Africa's clusterfuck right now.

Venezuela, North Korea, Nigeria, Liberia and Libya could give SA a run for the money.

• 1Like

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Also don't be shy about other countries. I just listed 3 that have some drama. This thread is more of a catch-all for serious problems.

• 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
The question is: Does it matter when the US, China and Russia will take control of the world by 2035? Then none of these countries will matter (or exist).

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It does when the countries in question have access to nuclear arsenals, as is the case with India.

• 1Like