Who has top single person burst dps server-wide

This is my first time posting here, infact i"ve read the page alot and just because of this thread i decided to make an account. You said before that you play EQ to win. The way to beat EVERquest is to finish all the content that is provided. FoH seems to be winning that race, closely followed by AL, Triton, (insert top uberguild on each server). Bottom line is, I doubt anyone, in any guild will ever beat everquest. Anytime people get close there is another expansion, and i dont doubt they will stop coming out with new expansions with the money they are making, but thats not my point. My point is that since you play EQ to "beat" the game as you said, you are failing miserably.

retired rufio
harmonium - xev

Amonsul_foh

shitlord
Hey Searyx, you have competition now for the worst self-title. Apparently he"s the master of point blank AoE, while you"re mearly the master of mistmoore.

Get crackin lazy druid!

Searyx_foh

shitlord
The difference being is that I"m actually known as the Master of Mistmoore on Solusek Ro, whereas Sam"s Master of DPS is a self-given title.

Zent_foh

shitlord
Luckily for Sam, I"m certain his recently appointed title "Complete Dumbfuck" is now known nearly server-wide.
Welcome to infamy!!

aakla_foh

shitlord
6box 6necros and charm the black thingy mob in the arena in tactics. 2 1handers with magi stuff with necro 90% haste and you have the most dps in the game. but it would be hard to confirm since I wouldnt want to be anywhere near the necro when charm broke.

Crazekan_foh

shitlord
So I havnt been keeping up on my daily rickshaw, just read part of this thread for the first time and OMG SAM U ARE AN IDIOT.

My eyes are bleeding from this thread it hurts OWWW.

Die plx kk thnx info.

Worfless_foh

shitlord
I have the top single person burst DPS serverwide. Glad we could resolve this whole thing. End of discussion.
aha! another threat to my interweb penis crown! i have the most dps server wide and its already been proven because i said so, i also called dibs

Well after losing to Hodas (level 65 ranger and 65 wizard with mucho AA"s) I am thinking of adding 6 mages to my group (4 wiz, 1 cleric, 1 chanter), as VI is planing to allow multiple accounts to one computer, so that I can strike oppenets at range, as well as have some tanks to farm PHAT LOOTZ!

You can toss in your comments or idol worship at:

http://pub138.ezboard.com/fsullonzek...ID=15020.topic

But please be polite, I am sure you are aware that peoples on the SZ board are very sensitive to flames.....