Who has top single person burst dps server-wide

This isn"t the fucking EQClerics site or some pissant SZ board. We pull in over 35 million hits a month on average and put out about half a terabyte of data.

Nobody here would give a shit if you were to fifteen box an army of parapalegic donkeys that had a bad case of Montezuma"s Revenge; let alone six characters.

Picture me. Now picture me vigorously making jacking off motions. That about sums up my feelings on the topic. What does piss me off, however, is that you don"t have the common fucking decency to post an original thought when making a post on my boards.

If I were on whatever shitpile PVP server you were on, I would actively hunt you day in and day out. I would wear your pussy for a hat and eat your ovaries with clam chowder and baking soda.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users
I posted here to respond to some posts about me and because I believe that single person DPS is a way to measure who has the best in game toons in total.

You have an excellent toon, with excellent gear, but how would you compare your toon to a mage or wizard, you can"t say, "the toon with higher AC is better". It appears to me, and correct me if I am wrong, that total toon DPS would be the measurement of which toon is the best. Naturally melee classes have a better long term DPS whereas caster type classes have a better burst DPS.

Now how would you compare a person who runs 6 level 30 toons against someone running one level 65 toon. Which is better? Well seems to me that you would rate on burst DPS and long term DPS. As you are aware though in POP burst DPS is more important as the mobs don"t last all that long, whereas previously where mobs had 500K HP long term DPS was more important.

No one person is going to be interested in every post on every board, my posts showing my set up had over 6000 hits in under 24 hours, the total readership of all my posts since I started posting on all boards (notice my 1300 posts at mrfixitonline) is surely in the top 100 of all Everquest posters in total readership, although I can"t really prove that.

The fact that even if 98percent of total readers have no interest in a spicific post on a spicific subject does not mean you should move the topic to the "retard" section, in my opinion. But as you say its your board and you can do as you wish.

Actually I wasn"t going to post here cause took to long to register and stuffs but someone from the monk board linked to the other post here (the guiness or fucktard one) so I took a look and felt compelled to respond or make myself a bit better known here. Then someone deleted my original post so I posted in another thread and then started this thread.

Graffee gets a lot of hits also they don"t seem to mind me there.

Anyway getting back on topic I will claim the single person max burst DPS crown, untill someone claims otherwise and can prove otherwise i.e. I can say:

"Everything I have in the game can do more DPS than everything Furor has in the game over a one minute period".

You don"t care, fine, no one is forcing you to care. If you don"t want to compete that is your prerogative but those who don"t compete lose.

I didn"t really come here to engage in erudite analasis of everquest intracacies but if someone has an interesting statement to make I"ll be happy to provide input in areas I am familar with. I came here to defend my self and to see if any people think they have better DPS then I do, thinking that my claim as the best might be premature. Given the lack of competition and lack of interest in even attempting to compete with me, it would seem my claim is not premature.

On the other hand I concede that you have a much higher level toon, have vastly superior gear and have much much greater end game knowledge than I do, and your board gets a lot (heh) more hits that mine. I do care and will try and win in those areas at some point but as of now I am the loser there.

As a bit off topic, I like the colors here - good job. I don"t understand why you don"t allow editing of posts though....

Oh nice attempt at flaming, I"m from the SZ board, rest assured I"v heard at lot worse from a lot better.

You"re not on my server and if you were to hunt me down with just one toon you would lose in stright up pvp. Sure you could train me but then again I could train you also. If you are so hot at pvp swap some uber item on your server for a level 60plus toon on SZ (many are for sale) and bring in on! In fact I am almost sure that someone would lend you a toon if you really want to compete. Dang Blewbees..... I mean really you play against a computer instead of a person lol..... Granted I have not done much pvp but that is my plan at some point, its just so clear that levels and gear determine the winner. Rest assured you will find it easyer to clear the plane of time than you will beating me at pvp.

I gonna post a copy of your post and this reply at SZ forum, Ill link to it later.

Oh and Segs has any one person beat me at pvp since I brought in 6 toons? And having 3 level 65 tow enter the zone and go all the way across the zone to attack just me while I am getting off rez effects after a wipe isnt beating me a pvp. I think Ill have to do a battle with someone soon to shore up my reputation....

Its

Har Har Hee Hee, You can"t catch Me! I laugh as I Flee!

But its also:

I beat you down once, I beat you down twice
I beat you so bad it was nothing nice
I"ll beat you on slow I"ll beat you on fast
And as you well know you"ll come in dead last!
I"ll beat you again and rack up the win!

Bronyaur_foh

shitlord
That bed/computer contraption boggles my mind......and for some reason, the gratuitous use of the word "toon" makes me want to throw my single, lonely monitor out the window.....

p01z0n_foh

shitlord
Sam, give it up. No matter how hard you try, Furor will always have the superiority complex of a fucking twelve year old.

Put his fucking pussy ass in a pvp environment ((Read: I said environment, not a structured duel or arena)) and i GUARNATEE he would get ripped to shreds by any of our top warriors (Except maybe the new Dabura...), you don"t learn to joust while standing infront of mobs 24/7.

Basically, all I see here is Sam trying to post a legit (well, legit for Sam) question, and then being jumped by these holier than thou fags, and all I basically see from the leader of them, is "fuck fuck fuck i"ll kill your fucking ass fuck fuck fucking i"ll eat your fucking soul motherfucker die die die 666 666 666 666 satan"

Step off your high-horse and try to have a coherent and down to earth conversation, Mr. Uber Everquest ((Read: Double Bacon Cheeseburger)).

Thanks in advance, and I sure hope Furor doesn"t flame me like he did Sam, I just couldn"t take that =X!

Vitolos_foh

shitlord
Mmm, nothing like a post about the premier bacon double cheeseburger eater to start my day. Sam, you are a fucking moron. You got absolutely owned by 2 ToW in PoN, 6 on 2, with your uber, omg I"m so leet dps. A paladin and wizard raped you anally many times. Face it Sam, you lose at life, you lose at Everquest, and you lose on message boards. And, a rogue that assassinates something > you. 32k damage in what, 1 second, or less? Lol @ you.

I agree I have been killed by TOW in PON. But then again they choose when to attack and are ready for battle, whereas I have all pve spells memorized and am usually coming off a battle with a mob and yesterday was just rezzing up after a wipe when they attacked.

Like I said its getting time to challange someone for pvp when I am ready and they are ready instead of me getting ganked. Im watching super bowl today think Ill set something up for next week and see if there are any takers.

AiorosSZ_foh

shitlord
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUROR LOSES AT LIFE FOR GETTING MAD OVER A GAME AND CLAIMING HOW COOL HE IS IN HIS EQ LIFE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SAM "DA MAN" DEATHWALKER HAS OWN YOU SIRE!

p01z0n_foh

shitlord
Clearly the post was about the cheeseburger and had nothing to do with anything else. Congratulations Captain Reading Skills.

kappy1553_foh

shitlord
sam might be an idiot but

furor if you ever rolled a char on SZ and people knew it was you, you"d be griefed off the server, i guarantee it

Velael_foh

shitlord
Furor would destroy any warior on SZ, and I played with the very best ones. But christ, Sam is a fucking idiot and a half, why we ever let him out of the loony bin says a lot about the US mental health department.

Well thats why its just so hard to compare. The only real yardstick to compare different toons on differnt servers seems to me to be DPS.

Thats what the game really comes down to......

Unless he comes to a pvp server we will never know

So if he could beat other warriors? When all my guys have DoR Ill be doing 2400 HP of damage, with no crits or resists (one balance the other and DoR has a minus 50 check to fire) every 7 seconds. He has 7400 HP plus whatever shields say 9000 to kill him. He"ll last 28 seconds against me, and thats with the chanter and cleric doing nothing. If my 4 wizards get mana burn he"ll last 7 seconds...... heh.

Not to mention if I can tash him and the cleric can then perma stun him (enforced reverence, tarnation and sound of force) after the tash and the chanter can charm a level 65 mob with CoD (if I had the spell and was level 64 - should be at that level in a week and am negotiating on the spell now) he might last 20 seconds, or less with a level 65 PoP mob beating on him and 4 wizards casting on him and being perma stuned.

If my mana poll is large enough for one wizard to kill him he will still only last 7 seconds. I know that the other 3 won"t land on him.

With 4 having it he won"t know which to kill or try and interupt it won"t matter which he attacks as the other 3 will cast on him.

He will still only last 7 seconds, One manaburn, 3 DoR, and tash from chanter. Cleric will stun him with sound of might (.75 casting time) after tash so he cant interupt the mana burner even if he get to him in under 2 seconds, which he can"t and the mana burner might challel anyway.