Who has top single person burst dps server-wide

the most fitting thing to say about this thread and any other with Sam da fucking retard Deathwalker -

Dont argue with a retard, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with expierience.

Telrem_foh

shitlord
Sam you are a fucking idiot.

How is DPS the only measure of *skill*, classes do different purposes, Furor is a War, how"s he suposed to beat a Wizard at DPS? Also how the fuck is your retarded 6 Botting AE clusterfuck a fair match against 1 War? Jesus if your 4 Ub3r Wizzies went against 4 FoH Warriors you would get fucking owned.

Oh yeah, and you can"t edit in the Rickshaw cos then you could delete the vast amounts of stupid shit you come up with after everyone flames you.

Schar_foh

shitlord
This thread fucking boggles my mind...

Sam, are you for real? It"s an honest question, do you really take pride in your obscure claims to fame? If so, wow.

You seem to be a man who takes pride on logic, however retarded yours is. So i"ll make a logical argument. Now, keep in mind, i"m not what some would call a "Furor fanboy", in fact i disagree with him often. However, it"s quite obvious who is right and who is wrong here. Now, on to my argument.

Everquest is a PvE game. It was designed as a PvE game, period. Whats that? You disagree? Everquest has 45 servers. Of those 45 servers, only 4 are PvP. So, 91.1% of the servers are PvE, 8.9% are PvP. Thus, it can be argued that only 8.9% of Everquest is PvP.

Now, let"s overlook the fact that you consider 6 characters versus 1 character a fair match. Let"s say, in totally fair circumstances (read: 1 character vs 1 character), you can beat Furor every single time in a duel. I know it"s a stretch, but for the sake of argument you are a God of PvP. You are better than Furor at 8.9% of the game.

Now, that leaves PvE. Furor is the leader of arguably the best guild in all of Everquest. He has experienced the deaths of nearly every single mob in the game, thanks in most part to his leadership and skill at the game. He is better than you at the remaining 91.1% of the game.

I"ve just mathematically proved that he is better at Everquest than you.

Ok, right, so according to you it"s "burst DPS" that measures one"s skill. Well, you dedicate your time in Everquest to your 6 characters, who most likely have a respectable burst DPS. Furor dedicates all of his time in game to his guild of 70+ members, which once again, he leads. Most likely every single one of those members has vastly superior equipment than any of your 6 characters. I"m pretty sure that you know where i"m going with this, and if you don"t, i pray that you"re sterile. You lose your own argument.

If you want to play a PvP game, and make arguments that you"re better than everyone else, go play DAoC, and take your 12 year old fanbois with you. Until then, take your crown and shove it up your fat ass. I say fat because you have a fucking bed for a computer chair. I mean fuck, i"ve never met anyone who is too lazy to sit.

Diakonov_foh

shitlord
Quote:

Everquest is a PvE game. It was designed as a PvE game, period. Whats that? You disagree? Everquest has 45 servers. Of those 45 servers, only 4 are PvP. So, 91.1% of the servers are PvE, 8.9% are PvP. Thus, it can be argued that only 8.9% of Everquest is PvP.

I have to disagree with you on this.....considering most blue servers have twice as much ppl than any 1 pvp server i would say that 8.9% should be more like 4.5%

OK it seems fairly conceeded that I can take almost any single character 6 v 1.

Naturally the point of compaing one toon to six came up on the FOH board here is what I said:

Well true, 6 FoH wizards will out damage me.

I am comparing everything i have in the game to everything you or someone else has in the game... why is that not fair? You can also 6 box its not magic nor even a rulz violation what I do.

The fact that you can also multi box makes the comparison fair.

Right now we are talking on the Sullon board about a 3 boxer who can probably beat me easy - he has a am3 ranger, a stonger wizard and another toon. I don"t ask him to set aside any of his toons or AA points or anything, simply put it seems that he can beat me in pvp right now......

You know Siadhail makes sense another good measument of supremacy should be determined by the mob you can solo.

Here is a level 65 mob does 1K harmtouch and doubles for 600s I think. Its almost trivial to me with my 6 guys now....

And thats with only 4 of my guys, not all 6.

EQ000065.jpg

Here is a better shot of the mob:

EQ000050.jpg

I have conceded that his end game knowledge is 1000 times greater than my own but I really don"t understand your arguments that I am unfair for comparing 6 v 1 and then you say he is better becuase he leads a guild and then compare what his guild of 60 or whatever has done to my 6. Is FoH superior to me, well doh, by far. Is Furor superior to me - well not in pvp, and not in dps.

Ok your comments on Everquest being basically PvE is well taken. Whats the highest mob he can solo. I am up to 65 and hopefully will do better in the months to come.

Why would I compare 1/6th of what I have in the game with everything you have in the game? Would if be fair for Furor to take off 5/6th of his equipment when comparing his toon to another? Or to take off 5/6th of his equipment when dualing?

Karae_foh

shitlord
So, lemme see if I got this right... You"re better than Furor because your six chars can PK his one? LOL.

You are a fucking retard.

Nobody is impressed that you can 6 box a level 65 mob. I solo level 68 mobs that quad for over 1000 for exp, with one character, it doesn"t mean shit. Face it, you"re a newbie who"s still sitting his gimp ass in the easiest motherfucking zone fighting trivial mobs and trying to compare yourself to a verifiable EverQuest demigod. Furor is superior to you in every way possible, you"re just too fucking clueless to realize it.

You must be an endless source of entertainment for the few players on SZ that have a clue.

Worfless_foh

shitlord
playing six characters doesn"t give you the integrity to play one well

you are comparing six characters to one character, not your ability verse his

just because you have six chars doesnt make you the king of eq, dipshit

P.S. My friend 8 boxes, yeah eight, two wizards one cleric one paladin one enchanter one shaman one rogue and one ranger

according to your logic he is you god and savior

Schar_foh

shitlord
Ok, now i realize that you honestly don"t understand why your logic is flawed. A good analogy would be... hmm lets say money. Is a person who makes 10 million dollars a year better than a person who makes 20k a year? No, not necessarily, the rich guy could have fallen ass backwards into an inheritance, while the poor guy works his ass off for his money.

You"re comparing material goods (in this case, number of characters), not skill. Are you better at owning more characters? Yes. Should you be proud of it and cross post your message on dozens of message boards? No. By your logic, if a person were to buy 10 level 65 characters off of ebay, and play them on 10 different computers, he would have better burst DPS than you, and thus, be better than you? And claim your "crown"? Do you see how retarded that logic is? I admit, playing 6 characters would be fun at times, but come on, keep it to yourself, and enjoy the game, it"s nothing to be proud of.