Who has top single person burst dps server-wide

VagedSZ_foh

shitlord
To say that SZ life is 89% pve, is folly. It"s a totally different game play. One based around conflict. One based around competition. One based around tactics and skill...Simply to get a freaking chance at killing the mob in question. Unless you are a h8 m8 and you got the g8ness already. Ohs yah and when you are pveing, Suddenly you might get FP"ed, WD"ed or maybe even AM3"ed. and trust me, AM3 > any mob you"ll ever be exping on.

I talked with Sam on the phone, he"s for real it seems.

GOGO SAM DA MAN DEATHWALKER!

Only the PROUD and FOOLISH dare question Sam.

GarilaXegony_foh

shitlord
Nobody cares about Sullon Zek except Sullon Zek.

Being the best at Everquest (and any game) is about controlling what your opponent is doing. Not "burst DPS"

Kappy 1553 is "the WIN"

Sam, my guess is that your apartment / house has an overwhelming stench similar to that of the home of a decomposing corpse.... make sure you open windows and look at the sun occassionally because.... well I fear for ya.

Yeah this is probably one of the top EQ posts of all time... but look at your competition "Afterlife VS. Fires of Heaven" and "Don"t masturbate with Shampoo" are also in the top everquest posts of all time.

Oh and all you Zekker queers who say "damn dude you just got trolled" are fucking inbred cocksucking hermaphroditic midget ass raping pickfuckers. Whoever came up with the "you just got trolled" line was some lame ass who got flamed to all hell but didn"t have anything to say back so he said "hahahaha I made you make fun of me!".... Brilliant

In summary: my IQ has dropped 7 points from this thread

So basically what you are saying is that when comparing who has the better toon multiboxers will never win because we put our time into multiple characters instead of all our time into one toon and for comparison purposes even if we have divided our time amounst 6 we can only use just one for comparison so people who don"t multibox will always lose in a comparision to people who have just one toon.

Good theory if you don"t multibox.

The purpose of getting equipment and AA and levels etc is to increase your damage output so that you can do better a pvp or better at pve. Singles (people who play one toon) can count all their damage output but multi boxers have to count 1/6th of their damage output for comparison purposes.

Lets see a screen shot of the guy that soloed a level 68 mob, I conceed that, for now, anyone who can solo a level 66 mob or better has a better setup or everything they have in the game is better than I have in the game, but you need to post a screenshot so we know you did it without macroquest, showeq, eqwindows, pathing exploits or a host of other hackzors that don"t comply with the rules the rest of us follow.

Also as to the guy that 10 boxes or whatever let him post with screenshots of his set up, Im not going to argue against heresay. "I know a guy who met a guy on a bus who said that he read about a guy that 10 boxes". Lets hear about what YOU can do not what someone who isn"t here to support their claims can do.

Ummm I understand that PvPers are a minority of players in EverQuest but to argue that computer AI is in any way superior to human oppenents is just silly. In AOK any top expert or even mid level player can destroy the computer on the hardest setting.

How many stratagies can a computer use against you compared to the number of options a human oppenet will use? They let players be mobs for one day and the mobs that were controlled by humans so slaughtered the player characters that were controlled by humans they quit doing it.

It is less work to clear the Plane of Time then it is to kill me at pvp.

In Everquest humans beat the compter AI all day long, day in and day out. So which do you think is a stonger oppenent, the computer AI or a human.. duh.....

Well the skill is getting and running 6 toons at one time, anyone can multi box - its not magic but it does take more than money (computers are not that expense what 500 bucks for one that will run everquest). Also I am the only known person to multibox with one keyboard...... Thats like saying manaburn takes no skill in pvp. Well it dosn"t take any skill to use it, but it takes a lot of skill to get it. I don"t claim it takes skill to cast 4 draughts with the press of one buttom but it takes tons of skill to get to the point wehre I can cast 4 draughts with the press of one button.

Well we can argue forever simple facts are:

1) My DPS is better.
2) I can slaughter any single toon, including Furor, on any server with ease in pvp.
3) I can solo mobs that probably 99.9 percent of everquest players cannot.
4) I don"t have the single best toon by far.
5) Many Many others have way more end game experience.

Rexfelis_foh

shitlord
This thread should be renamed: Who is the single most delusional newbtard server wide...then you can claim ownership Sam.

You are missing something very vital here: EQ at its core is about interaction and teamwork. That you are unable to relate and work with other players to delve into the massive amount of EQ content that you have not (and likely will never) experience, cannot be hidden by the sad fact that you must rely on 6 boxing.

Wow, so you can six box and do more dps with your 6 toons than any other single toon. Woopty-fucking-boo-hoo. What does that accomplish for you in the long-run? Fuck all.

Flash forward 6 months from now, and you"ll still be dancing gleefully over the PoN mobs you can kill ("so trivially") whilst other people, whom understand that EQ is about player to player teamwork, are in Planes that you will never experience because your army of 6 toons cannot accomplish the multitudes of things available in EQ REGARDLESS of your DPS.

Do you get it yet? You can play those 6 toons all you want and you"ll never see the really fun content of this game, because 6 or 8 or 10 boxing toons is not a substitute for belonging to a guild filled with motivated and skilled players.

You say the definitive benchmark in EQ is DPS? Sorry pal. It"s really about the ability to socialize and find your place in a collective (i.e. guild) of other players - that"s the only way you"ll experience what EQ was actually created for.

You"re the guy at the party, standing in the corner playing with his Gameboy, while the room is filled with other folks who actually get it.

Alamando_foh

shitlord
I"m still confused... What does 6-boxing have to do with PvE?

Sam, I"m sure you"re very proud of your 6-boxing abilities and your general knowledge of 6 classes" abilities. However, that is a completely different skill than knowing one class inside and out, like many high-end guild members should. You all are special in your own ways, okay?

The reason you"re facing so much opposition is that your contest has no place on this board, in my non-FoH-member opinion. FoH seems concerned with individual class skill, and could generally care less about dueling, PvP, and 6-boxing DPS.

If you still don"t understand, imagine this. Let"s say I start bragging about my uber-l33t Laccolith Sligh deck. MTG scrubs might see it as the best deck since TurboCrawWurm.dec. Others might recognize it for the pile of jankiness that it is. The vast majority of this board wouldn"t understand a word and wouldn"t give a damn either way. Understand now?

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
They way people throw around the word "theory" these days appalling.

Biology in every form has like 5 true theories at best...

Well maybe FoH is not as compeitive as I had assumed. Clearly the mind set on BlewBee servers is a lot diffeent then the cut throut competition on Sullon.

Well if "the core" of everquest is guilds and social interaction and not individual toons then how can Furor or any other person claim that their level 65 uber geared toon is superior to a level 30 in a bigger guild. How then can FoH claim anything on the grounds that they have killed mobs other guilds have not if the other guilds are bigger and have more social interaction.

What does socilization in a guild and superior lootz accomplish in the long run. Your toon can have every peice of the best equipment in the game, every AA level, every level, and if you have only one toon I can still out DPS you, kill higher mobs than you and kill you in a pvp envionment.....

Well sure appaently you are correct that most on this board are not concerned with who has the highest dps and strongest total in game power, I had assumed people here to be more into competition then they are. Still if even .5 percent are (and judgeing from the number of views the thread has its not zero interested people) thats good enough....

You can make that argument against anything. Some think winning the Superbowl is "junk".

I came to play EQ and I came to win at EQ.

6 boxing lets you take down higher mobs in general than single boxing in PvE so I guess it has something to do with PvE. Like no one on BlewBee servers multiboxes?.....

Well I did apply for the best guild on our server with just my cleric but after running 6 toons at the same time all the time I got a little board with the CH ratation... Frankly I didn"t find running one toon to be all that much of a challenge I mean you are sitting around doing nothing for the majority of your playing time, running 6 toons there is always somehting to do.

I"ll apply again if they will take all 6 or we"ll just do pick up raids with unguilded or lower guilds peoples. I have a cleric chanter and wizards. Just take a guess on how many tells I get for KEI, Virtue or a Port or MR buff (pvp server) or Rez, or VoG, not to mention when you send me a tell you can get KEI AND VIRTUE from the same person. I am not finding a loss of "social interaction" in fact when I am busy buffing myself and writing socials or pulling mobs it is a real distraction to constantly be requested for every buff in the book.

I guess there is nothing really to argue about, as I stated many have seen more high end content than I have, and many have better single toons, oh and many are superior at social interaction, although they don"t get as many tells as I do each day. Otherwise for DPS, PvP with all you have in game against all I have in the game and soloing high end mobs I seem to Winzor teh Prize! Wootzor to ME!

frott_foh

shitlord
Dear Sam DeathWalker,

You are the single most "Down"s Syndrome"-like person I have ever encountered. . . I"m a romantic and this is, in and of itself, a tragedy.

Being such, I have constructed a haiku for you.

-----
On your bed of death,
hand outstretched towards God, He says,
"STFU PLZ."

You will be there, and you"ll realize that yes, indeed, God hates fags & you spent the prime of your life-cycle talking about DPS.

When you go to hell, FoH as a collective abstract entity will show you a new high in DPS (dickings per second)... but wait, is it hell?

You say words like "BlewBee" and "toons" and spell concede "conceed."

How much DPS did your alcoholic family do on you when you didn"t scrub the toilets fast enough?

The core of EverQuest is no mystery: it"s that thing that keeps you coming back for more. If you are paying $60+ dollars a month to have more DPS, then your core of EverQuest is obviously having the mostest DPS.

One of the nonsexual-preference related differences (wait, is kickfucking a sexual preference? kknm) between you and FoH is that OTHER PEOPLE GIVE A SHIT ABOUT FoH.

Noone fucking asked you, you claim "teh title and you win" when in theory anyone *COULD* do what you"ve done, enjoy public facials, and make a tin crown that says "I"m not as gay as you realize"

For you to question what the "point" is of EQ under certain conditionals, you are merely asking God "When will the penis that is my life grow into a glorious erection?" If you have to ask, well, you"re not sharing, lover. You might get a reacharound once or twice in your "life" (henceforth referred to as "penis") but it"ll be with a pair of golf shoes.

How about: who is the GUILD with the highest DPS? That sorta shoots to shit your DPS "penis" quest, doesn"t it? That"s STILL gay, but besides: Furor & Co. are recognized as being the guild with the best strategizing in the game.

You *CAN"T* fucking win at EQ, because you are instantly a LOSER (in EQ standards, too!) because you have to walk around with a fleet when one person can *gasp* find 5 friends and probably fuck you up like some "banned on tv" outtake.

Now, granted, you"re obviously in some sort of Stephen Hawkings wheelchair setup that allows you to control 6+ chars without fucking realizing how pathetic you are and shottgunning yourself.... but there"s still hope:The Hyperdimensional Resonator. Now you can go back in time and stop the bumfighters from raping you for a few hits from a can of oven cleaner. Hmm, perhaps those royalties are what allows you such resources to get the DPS. NM, bro.

Bottomline: Soloing is doing something with one character, sustained with one characters items. . . fess up, you prob put the most DPS on the Bed & Bath section of yer mom"s lillian vernon catalogs.

/huggles

frott_foh

shitlord
KK,

I"m serious when I say I poopooed myself when I found out that our friend sam HAD built, essentially, a Stephen Hawkings wheelchair for he <3 EQ.

I, however, was a bit saddened to find his "HardOCP Rig" didn"t include a blowstraw for navigation nor a urine receptical w/catheter "interface."

Does the American Disabilities Act mean nothing to you?

Telrem_foh

shitlord
Hey Sam, did you start on SZ when it opend?

If not, you show your gimpness again by going all DE, couldn"t take playing on a server where 60% of the people can kill you? Nope, I guess you spend alot of time in the Good Newbie zones racking up them points AA grp Sam styles.

Also why are you boasting about how people use you for Buffs? That isn"t a social interaction, it"s called giving 3 seconds of your time to help someone out, or do you charge hawt cybor sexor for KEI?

Toss his ISP to the masses...

I am sure many people care about FoH, none dispute that fact.

Well dosn"t TR have higher DPS than FoH? And I am very sure that there are guilds with more members than FoH, which would mean they have higher DPS. I conceed that multiple individals can beat me at most any measument. Just as all posters here have all but conceeded that I beat most any single individuals at most any measument.

I"v had sex with 349 different women, and am 49 years old - you can try the "you"re a fag" routine on someone else. Go the the SZ board and you can try out your amature flames on professionals.

Umm the fact that I have 6 toons dosnt mean I cant find another 6 friends to do a raid almost any time. I"v done pick up raids and many unguilded and non uber guiled people are happy to join up with me for a common goal.

Loser or whatever the simple fact 1 person v 1 person is I can mob the floor with your toon, or any other single toon, spin it any way you want.....

Velael_foh

shitlord
You must be an endless source of entertainment for the few players on SZ that have a clue
Those few gets to be a smaller and smaller club every day ... it"s a shame, SZ was a ball of own when it started.

Oh, and Sam. Sean would kill all 6 of your chars 1 on 6, and not break a sweat doing it. I would dare say you wouldn"t even land a spell. I would pay to see it.

frott_foh

shitlord
Originally posted by Sam DeathWalker
.Just as all posters here have all but conceeded that I beat most any single individuals at most any measument.]
Woah, I just had de ja vu, because the logic what defines reality has just been anally-ripped and it"s moaning like the head from Time Bandits.

There are humans IRL, m"kay?
We are, for the sake of argument, one of them.

There are what you refer to as "toons" in EQ, m"kay?
We, as individuals in reality, can control multiple "toons" in EQ.

By the generally recognized standards of EQ, an individual is not the aggregate of their toons. By your own standards, they painfully obviously are.

Put it in a way that you might understand and benefit from...

6 EQ chars beating 1 EQ char, not impressive.

1 human with 6 EQ chars, fairly disturbing.

1 human with a rig that resembles Serpentors skiff, or that fat fuck"s floating chair from Dune: amusing at best, trivia.

1 human with 6 EQ chars representing the highest DPS per human, simple math more than impressive.

Like, yes, you win the TOTT "Tard of the Tards" award. But, again, go where there are others who care: won"t it mean more to you, then?

You are only interested in one skewed/cooked/molested statistic that noone knew they were in a race for the prize regarding.

I"v had sex with 349 different women, and am 49 years old - you can try the "you"re a fag" routine on someone else. Go the the SZ board and you can try out your amature flames on professionals.

Woah! Them"s fightin" words! How long is your dick? How much money do you make...

See, the problem, again, is that you"re splashing the upper class with your pissing contest.

Umm the fact that I have 6 toons dosnt mean I cant find another 6 friends to do a raid almost any time. I"v done pick up raids and many unguilded and non uber guiled people are happy to join up with me for a common goal.

Loser or whatever the simple fact 1 person v 1 person is I can mob the floor with your toon, or any other single toon, spin it any way you want.....
See, but again, you"re saying "YOU" as in you=6 toons, would beat me, as in "me=1 toons" would win.

I agree! You would! 6 > 1

But I"d win the "not trapped in an earthbound hell of crying myself to sleep at night after a long, hard day of defending the semantics of how I am successful" award.

Nothing you could ever have would make me, and most all of the others here (just a guess!), perceive you as successful. But you might acheive expediting our own personal growth by making us realize how sad it must be that this is your among your attempts at making a difference in people"s lives. . .

hammerdown_foh

shitlord
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Furor Planedefiler
a bad case of Montezuma"s Revenge
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sounds familiar - is this a reference to ninja scroll? or have i been watching too much anime?
Montezuma"s Revenge is the nickname for a condition some travellers get when they go to Mexico and eat real mexican food... mostly involves nausea and diarrhea.

Vel no one has even suggest how a warrior would have any possibility to beat a cleric, chanter and 4 wizards.

Can u suggest a viable stratagy?

Who is the best nootz or gootz warrior maybe they will fight me and we can lay that to rest.

Whatever none knew they was in competion, I win a race that none entered.....

Win is win, I takes whats I can gets.

Only the PROUD or the FOOLISH dare to challenge the MIGHTY DEATHWALKER!

frott_foh

shitlord
Hey, has anyone posted that pic of the retard crossing the finish line, with the STFU and etc?

q: what"s better than winning a gold medal in the special olympics?

a: not being retarded!