Who has top single person burst dps server-wide

What do you claim defines character quality in everquest?

Wizards have a higher burst and sustained dps than all other classes huummmm.....

Mob level is rough guid as to their difficulty, like every rule of thumb there are exceptions. The same mob is open to all.

Ya I can see from the number of replies none is interested....

Heresay means nothing

All my toons talk at the same time saying the same thing, cause I use one keyboard, and you can see from my set up that there isn"t any room fro anotherperson on the bed. Whatever belive as you wish.

Well of course anyone can multibox, I"m not even the first... but clearly there is no way to argue it takes more skillz to run ONE toon then to run SIX at the same time. And its almost foolish to even attempt to claim that one toon is better than two toons etc. obviously the more toons you control the stronger you are.

Still no screenshot of someone soloing a level 66 plus mob.......

And as Loid said fighting PC"s is a lot harder than fighting Mobs.

Purhaps the word soloing is misleading. It everything you have in the game at one time under your control against everything I have in the game at one time under my control. By "solo" I mean everything you have in the game at one time under your control.

Look I dont care how you slice it, if we compare my best toon against your best toon 1v1 I lose, and I admit it. If we compare everything I have in the game at one time under my control against everything you have in the game at one time under your control I win, is that fair?

Again when you compare Furor to another PC you don"t ask him to remove 5/6ths of his gear to make the comparision. Do you ask mages and necros to not count pet damage in calculating their DPS?

WarderX_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
What do you claim defines character quality in everquest?

Wizards have a higher burst and sustained dps than all other classes huummmm.....

Mob level is rough guid as to their difficulty, like every rule of thumb there are exceptions. The same mob is open to all.

Ya I can see from the number of replies none is interested....

Heresay means nothing

All my toons talk at the same time saying the same thing, cause I use one keyboard, and you can see from my set up that there isn"t any room fro anotherperson on the bed. Whatever belive as you wish.

Well of course anyone can multibox, I"m not even the first... but clearly there is no way to argue it takes more skillz to run ONE toon then to run SIX at the same time. And its almost foolish to even attempt to claim that one toon is better than two toons etc. obviously the more toons you control the stronger you are.

Still no screenshot of someone soloing a level 66 plus mob.......

And as Loid said fighting PC"s is a lot harder than fighting Mobs.

Purhaps the word soloing is misleading. It everything you have in the game at one time under your control against everything I have in the game at one time under my control. By "solo" I mean everything you have in the game at one time under your control.

Look I dont care how you slice it, if we compare my best toon against your best toon 1v1 I lose, and I admit it. If we compare everything I have in the game at one time under my control against everything you have in the game at one time under your control I win, is that fair?

Again when you compare Furor to another PC you don"t ask him to remove 5/6ths of his gear to make the comparision. Do you ask mages and necros to not count pet damage in calculating their DPS?
Priceless. Rofl

teauvian_foh

shitlord
First off, Furor owned Sam so completely that I just had to laugh out loud and scare my girlfriend while she was cooking.

Second, your argument is flawed. Short term DPS has 0 to do with skill and everything to do with choice of class. In fact, I would imagine that if I bought a 60+ wizard with all his nukes, I could outdamage Furor, its not an accomplishment if anyone could do it.

Perhaps the most humorous part of this is that you think that you are some kind of hot shit because you 6-boxed a level 65 mob. Do you want a cookie motherfucker? All you did was kill a mob in a full group, like thousands of people do everyday.

As for your PvP bullshit, your on Sullon Zek on the evil team, that means that the vast majority of players couldn"t attack you if they wanted to. Also, one skilled ranger with the right AAs could eliminate your group with no sweat. In fact, I would be willing to wager that I could have done it before I quit and I never even had AM3.

teauvian_foh

shitlord
Oh and about your ridiculous claim to have laid 349 or whatever women:

I would rather have sex with one woman in a committed relationship than that many.

Schar_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Yeah, that"s a fair statement when it comes to my character when i played everquest. However, as me and many others have said in this thread, is that really an accomplishment? You just play the game a different way than most people do, most people play one character at a time. A person playing one character at a time could get together with 10 of his friends and kick your 6 character"s asses, would that make them all better than you?

Comparing things in unfair circumstances is retarded. Let"s say there"s a PvP Everquest tournament held at a LAN party, they"re not going to give you 6 computers to use against someone"s 1 computer. Would that be fair? Would it be anything to brag about if you won the LAN party with 6 computers?

The only time you should EVER have a chance to brag, is when you beat someone using the same resources they are using, such as ONE EVERQUEST CHARACTER. Do you finally see what we"re all trying to say?

No? Ok, another example. There"s a war between two countries, country A has 2 million troops, country B has 50 000 troops. Country A wins the war. Does that make Country A"s commander better at fighting wars? No, it means he won because he had more troops. Do you see now?

teauvian_foh

shitlord
If we compare everything I have in the game at one time under my control against everything you have in the game at one time under your control I win, is that fair?
I"m sorry but that statement is untrue. Any guild, any group, any person, in the world would rather have Furor"s one character than your six. I"m sorry you couldn"t win, try another game.

Stragi_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Well there is no way to claim pvp skillz against people of different servers. So and So could beat so and so is almost impossible to prove. Vel, Im going up again Hodas, the best ranger on SZ this weekend, Ill probably lose but we"ll see, at any rate my toons will only get stronger as time goes on whereas Hodas and others are maxed out, even if he takes me this weekend Ill get him sooner or later.

Who can solo the highest level mob or who has the most DPS can be measured.

I can do a level 65 mob by myself. Whats the highest Furor or anyone FoH can do by themselves if you have a screen shot lets see it. Dosnt matter how many toons you have just so you control all of them during the battle.

Furor you are the last person to talk about rude, I find it hard to belive you and the rest here can argue without the use of profanity.

I am in PoN every night, hardly 3 year old content.

I"m 49 I was playing wargames (I sold hot dogs for Gary Gygax at the FIRST GenCon) before you were born "junior" .... I have a copy of the worlds first wargame Tactics II with the round HQ units - the first version ever made in 1958.

And I am highly respected at MFO for my AOK DM accomplishments, a site that gets a LOT more hits then this one.

If you can solo a level 66 mob you can beat me currently, if you can"t then I win Teh prize, if you dont want to compete I win TeH prize.

You"re not on SZ all I have seen of FoH is beating computer AI not human oppenents. If you have a SS of beating a human oppenent lets see it.

SZ has the hardest core players in the game. If you have a job I put in more hours a day on EQ than you do....

Of course blewbee servers have done more content then pvp servers.
so today i went to take a shit, and i noticed there were peas floating in my fecal matter. this confused me greatly as i had eaten no peas in over 3 weeks. this lead my to believe that if you were home invasioned and brutally murdered you"d probably smell even worse dead than you do living.

Sir, no one would take a super uber level 65 warrior and one computer over 6 computers and 2 level 64 wizards 2 level 55 wizards and 63 cleric and 63 chanter. I would not trade my stuffs for 2 uber greared toons like furors lol.....

Dude you could offer me 10K for my 6 toons and computers and I would laugh in your face and tell you where to stick your chump change hehe....

I can buy amost any toon in everyqest for $2,000. What a joke. My set up is worth more than 3 furor type toons heh.... Offer to swap me the 3 best FoH toons and their computers for my toons and set up and I would take the opportunity to decline. If there is a toon for sale better than furor"s I can buy it for less than 1/3 what my set up cost lol.

Its possible right now a guild would perfer a toon like furors to my 6, but when all hit 65 and have some AA points I will be way more valuable. Also most guilds prefer clerics to warriors anyway, and with PoP making burst DPS wizards is more valuable. Rest assured the first person to complain about how warriors are worth less since PoP is none other than Furor.

You can multibox and you can choose toons with high burst dps (anyway I changed it to max level mob you can solo so you can"t complain about choice of class anyway).

You guys are just really sounding just plain stupid = more toons are worth more then fewer toons.

If one toon was worth more than 6 then you would never need groups. If one toon is so superior to 6 why do you have a guild with 30 or 40 or whatever. More toons are better than fewer toons.

It unfair to compare because 6 toons are so clearly better that its "unfair". Just admit thta 6 toons are better than 1 toon and move on..... geezzz

If you perfer one women to 349 thats cool also, I prefer varity but then again I don"t plan on having children so if you want childern I agree one parter is better.

What about other multiboxers, are you saying they are no skill ebay buffons because they have more than one toon? What about that wreaking crew guy on the Rath who is his own guild or something Furor better than him also? Anyone in FoH mutlibox? Does the multiboxer contribute less to the raid then Furor? When you give out DKP points does the multiboxer get points for each toon or for just himself. If he gets it for each toon then you give him more than Furor gets per raid is that correct?

Oh ya "this is raid guild board NO ONE HERE IS INTERESTED IN PVP"

Top post on the first page right now in the general section with 5618 views:

Whats your next argument BotB isnt PvP lol.......

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
How does my sig contradict all my posts? I dont get overworked or take a game serious, I just hate shit like this, it annoys me but at the same time bores me and angers me and i just wanna kill the world arrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhggdffgjf;dgsdlfjgh;sdfgjsdh;f gjh. But all in all im relaxed.

Stragi if you want make your amature flames go to the Sullon Board and Flame with the best... I come from the Sullon Board our trolls are like level 65 at flaming compared to your level 1. You think after posting there for over 1.5 years I havn"t been flamed 1,000 times more than your feeble attempt? Heh..... amatures.... Blewbee amature at that.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Oh ya "this is raid guild board NO ONE HERE IS INTERESTED IN PVP"
Ok the only reason this has so many views is because everyone cant wait for your next post, so we can see what kind of senseless bullshit you will spew from that self-loving underlying foh/furor cock loving mouth of yours. The truth is noone gives a flying fuck about pvp, and in real life I would manaburn you.

I just leave this one question for you Sam, if you had the chance to sleep with one of your characters or Britney Spears who would you choose and why?

Worfless_foh

shitlord
i don"t know what i"m gonna do if this faggot says toon one more time

think about this why don"t ya

you are, 49 did you say?

you"re about to be fifty

you are going to die a lot sooner than us

you are wasting your precious time arguing about six imaginary characters of a video game

pls, crawl into a hole and live out the rest of your shitty life because we don"t want ya

you have failed

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I hope you have a heart attack while you are typing, and I hope when the coroner shows up at your house the screen reads:
"Stragi you are level one flamer and I own you I dont even care about this. Worthless your petty attempt at flaming me is just that petty. And Uber I"d rather sleep with my imaginary character because i bet they are good in the sackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk"

and you pass out and die on the k.

Ya I"ll die a lot sooner but I"ll have had more fun ....

Oh a guy who calls me a faggot objects to the word "toon".

Would pixilized first person role playing character sound better to you? Well toon is a lot faster to type......