Who has top single person burst dps server-wide

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Velael_foh

shitlord
Sam, since you can"t control characters for shit, anyone with a bow can kite your dumbass around and finally kill you. It would talk hours, but Furor would win just doing that, and hell .. it wouldn"t take a kickass ranger like Sean more than 3-5 minutes to drop all 6 of you.

Remember I helped referee your first duel? You couldn"t pvp your way out of a wet paper sack, let alone against anyone with half a fucking clue.

Sam DeathWalker said:

I"v had sex with 349 different women, and am 49 years old - you can try the "you"re a fag" routine on someone else.
You shouldn"t count the times you"ve propositioned some poor, unsuspecting female character (which we all know is probably male anyway) for some l33t cyberz in your number of 349 different women you"ve "sexed." I mean it"s CLEARLY evident in how much time you"ve spent "dinging 4000 times" and the time and effort it took to setup your pig sty of utter laziness that you can manage fucking all these women at once, right? I highly doubt that you"ve had 349 different partners and unless you can have each and every one of them post here to prove otherwise....which, Jesus, I wouldn"t put it past you to do (create 349 different bogus accounts here, you seem to have that kind of time on your hands) then don"t even bother flinging your self-absorbed bullshit.

Now as far as DPS goes, I know that Furor could fuck up your pathetic ass. As far as I"m concerned, Furor equipped this guild including every single person"s DPS. I"d be willing to wager that if he chose to 3-box, or maybe even 2-box any of our characters vs your 6-boxed band of gimps you would pathetically lose.

Sam DeathWalker said:
I am sure many people care about FoH, none dispute that fact.

Well dosn"t TR have higher DPS than FoH? And I am very sure that there are guilds with more members than FoH, which would mean they have higher DPS. I conceed that multiple individals can beat me at most any measument. Just as all posters here have all but conceeded that I beat most any single individuals at most any measument.

I"v had sex with 349 different women, and am 49 years old - you can try the "you"re a fag" routine on someone else. Go the the SZ board and you can try out your amature flames on professionals.

Umm the fact that I have 6 toons dosnt mean I cant find another 6 friends to do a raid almost any time. I"v done pick up raids and many unguilded and non uber guiled people are happy to join up with me for a common goal.

Loser or whatever the simple fact 1 person v 1 person is I can mob the floor with your toon, or any other single toon, spin it any way you want.....
I am convinced that you actually don"t know how to play Everquest at any level of competence. Your grasp on the form and function of players and guilds, raiding guilds in particular, is akin to what a 9 year old would know about world politics.

"Daddy the Russians have such a big country, are they going to kill us?"

You are basically a moron coming from a very long line of morons (I was actually linked to your pathetic message board). The pictures of your setup actually made me "woozy." It was a disgusting sight to behold.

In the end, though, you are just another dumbass that bottom feeds and mine sweeps 3 year old content. The difference between you and any ordinary bottom feeder is that you have six cripples as characters whereas most of them just have one.

And to the guy that actually alluded to me being griefed had I been on Sullon Zek. You obviously don"t know who the fuck you are talking to. Had I played on Sullon Zek, they would have had to rename the server in honor of my guild and me. SZ would be on its knees, bobbing the collective knob of FoH"s cack. I was griefing people in PvP before you even knew what a computer was, let alone "teh internet," junior.

BTW, TEAM PVP/Diety Specific/Good vs. Evil is not PVP, not even in the bullshit simulated PvP world of Everquest. Rallos Zek is about as close to real PvP as you will get in EQ, and SZ is a far, far cry form RZ. You"re all a bunch of pussies that pound "F5" all day on your little message board, masturbating and laughing about who can spell the word "American Inventor" with the fewest spelling mistakes. Good job wannabe racists. You are so fucking inept that you can"t even "do" being a racist properly. Something the most ass backwards, inbred, country dipshits in the deep south have no problem handling, you fuck up. GG.

I must say I am impressed by the sheer amount of stupidity and lack of common fucking decency displayed on that server board and the server as a whole. Sony would be wise to nuke that shitpile into oblivion and use the parts from the server as door stops.

Well there is no way to claim pvp skillz against people of different servers. So and So could beat so and so is almost impossible to prove. Vel, Im going up again Hodas, the best ranger on SZ this weekend, Ill probably lose but we"ll see, at any rate my toons will only get stronger as time goes on whereas Hodas and others are maxed out, even if he takes me this weekend Ill get him sooner or later.

Who can solo the highest level mob or who has the most DPS can be measured.

I can do a level 65 mob by myself. Whats the highest Furor or anyone FoH can do by themselves if you have a screen shot lets see it. Dosnt matter how many toons you have just so you control all of them during the battle.

Furor you are the last person to talk about rude, I find it hard to belive you and the rest here can argue without the use of profanity.

I am in PoN every night, hardly 3 year old content.

I"m 49 I was playing wargames (I sold hot dogs for Gary Gygax at the FIRST GenCon) before you were born "junior" .... I have a copy of the worlds first wargame Tactics II with the round HQ units - the first version ever made in 1958.

And I am highly respected at MFO for my AOK DM accomplishments, a site that gets a LOT more hits then this one.

If you can solo a level 66 mob you can beat me currently, if you can"t then I win Teh prize, if you dont want to compete I win TeH prize.

You"re not on SZ all I have seen of FoH is beating computer AI not human oppenents. If you have a SS of beating a human oppenent lets see it.

SZ has the hardest core players in the game. If you have a job I put in more hours a day on EQ than you do....

Of course blewbee servers have done more content then pvp servers.

frott_foh

shitlord
Furor Planedefiler said:
9 year old "woozy" dumbass mine bobbing cack bullshit pussies masturbating "American Inventor" ass fuck lack shitpile parts
To all involved parties,

Furor has extended a warm invitation to Washington.

(Washingtons of sperm down your throat)

Well I am going to start posting less. this is like 8 hours a day so far....

I have to come up with some way to beat a top ranger this Sunday and better start working on that.

And when was that first dual Vel - so long ago no one knows, how many hours have I played EQ since then?

frott_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Dosnt matter how many toons you have just so you control all of them during the battle.
Jesus hell! You think that furor couldn"t come and beat you out of your wheelchair, log on his "toon" and 5 other FoH toons, and rip you a 3rd asshole?

"proff it" right?

0/10 blings *R.Kelly goes to prison*

Seij_foh

shitlord
Sam, no one fucking cares about how much you can accomplish with 6 computers and 6 characters. Good job 6-boxing, but you can"t compete with it.

Sorry to crush your dreams so harshly, but go deck out one character and then use him to claim your "most DPS" or "best player" title. Otherwise you don"t mean shit.

frott_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
I"m 49 I was playing wargames (I sold hot dogs for Gary Gygax at the FIRST GenCon) before you were born "junior" .... I have a copy of the worlds first wargame Tactics II with the round HQ units - the first version ever made in 1958.
Ok, ignoring that chess has been around forever, and that other abstract games could be considered wargames... stratego was invented pre-WWI, and by wwii rather complex rules and units had been devised for it which essentially qualified it as the first "wargame."

See, there you are again having a pissing contest with everyone and noone: yourself.

Alamando_foh

shitlord
Hey Sam,

I have a lv 54 Magician on Povar. This is my only "box". I have no AAs and am currently unguilded. I farm empty world dungeons for Fine Steel and ghetto drops to sell and twink out new characters for the fun of twinking out new characters.

My challenge to you is how well can you farm the following spawns in Solusek"s Eye (Sola) - Inferno Goblin Captain, Fire Goblin Foreman, Kindle, Singe, and CWG EXE. In 3 hours, I can make 1,000 pp and gate out to bank and come right back. While I"m sure you can keep the mobs dead as well, I would doubt you can drag your 6 toons to sell, gate, and bank with such ease.

I can hear your reply now, "what does farming some gimpy ass dungeon like Solusek"s Eye have to do with anything?" And now you know what every person who read your original post was thinking. My farming abiliaties have nothing do do with your 6-boxing abilities which have nothing do do with FoH"s abilities. Please stop your crusade to convince the world that 6-boxing vs 1-boxing is a relevant competition and go back to your lightlie-griefing, bluebie-hating, ego-stroking, I-wish-I-was-real-PvP server.

If he has 6 computers and can control all the toons himself sure thats fair. Maybe he would win.... Still using other peoples toons would be like me going to EBay and buying a bunch of high level toons but ya the only rule is that during the fight he controls all the toons by himself.

All you guys are getting way off subject here. If you have a screenshot of you soloing a mob level 66 or better then show it, otherwise you are just arguing off subject. I"v went from DPS (which my pbaoe group has the edge at) to who can kill the highest level mob alone (give those with lower burst dps and those good at pve a better shot). If Furor or anyone in FoH or anyone reading this has a SS of you or anyone soloing (meaning you can use as many toons as you can control in game at one time) a level 66 plus mob lets see it.

Otherwise its just all opinion and everyone has one.

So like....
If im at max range on my bow and pop trueshot and kill your "toons" while you are madly running around trying to find your hidden adversary, I"m obviously at that moment putting out more DPS than you are since your 6 "toons" are doing nothing but being hammered from twice the range you could ever hope to land a spell on me on. Does that also make me a better PVP"er?
OH OH IF I SIX BOX SIX RANGERS WITH AM3 AND EQ AND TRUESHOT YOU DOES THAT MEAN I ROX0R YOU 2 DUDE??!?!??!!
CAUSE LIKE I"D TOTALLY OWN YOU AT LONG RANGE OMG I"D BE SO L33T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah.....
Fact of the matter is, king of DPS? there is something called a variable. I could slash for 1"s 1000 times in a row due to chance. Your superwizards could be resisted every spell. Does that mean that a level 20 wizard that lands a spell on a mob that resisted all yours has better DPS? By your reasoning yes.
I could if i wanted to 6 box 6 foh wizards (well not really i have 2 computers and would never ever in my wildest dreams ever want to lay in a bed like someone who is bedridden and play everquest with 6 computers...but i digress) and im betting hey guess what, i"d outdo you cause they all have equipment that im pretty sure blows away anything you have. Not saying that to be smug, or arrogant but its true. Doesn"t mean I"m king of DPS cause king = one person.
Six people does not equal a king, that equals a ruling party or at best a council. But frankly, the reason behind your posting is to brag. Brag that you have a "super set up" - i"ll admit I"m impressed, its a neat set up but frankly you wanted to show off what you had. Proof - you first posted about your set up. You then decided to make up a topic using horribly flawed logic to make us pay attention to you again and allow you to brag. Hooray for you. Now your talk about PVP...I have to agree with Furor, Rallos Zek is the only "good" example of PvP and even then its not that good. All PvP on SZ allows you to do is log on with your little friends and pick on the "good guys" or "bad guys" or something horribly assinine like that. And being 49 and having sex with a made up number of women doesn"t make you cool, maybe to a 15 year old but not to the standing majority of FoH which the average age is 24. We do not care...
Anyway I"m at work and taking up valuable time (hahahaha yeah...) posting this so bye bye now and have a nice day.

Searos_foh

shitlord
Sam, i got a question for you? Have you ever fucking been laid? Or is your ass permintly bolted to that halacious contraption of yous. I mean for shit"s sake, stop arguing like a little 6 year old and get a life. I mean it must be that your package is like 2 inches long or something, hense why you make such dumb ass claims and try to look all bad ass. Kinda like those rich fuckers who drive sports cars and are total dumbasses, they do it for attention/booty. We"ll you"re prolly not gonna get any either way so why don"t you go fuck you mom with a cat tail that has a fork shoved up it or something..... damnit your one dumb fucker.

Quote:
This was from Encarta when i looked Sam up:
Homosexuality, sexual orientation toward people of the same sex. Homosexuality contrasts with heterosexuality, sexual orientation toward people of the opposite sex. Homosexuality appears in virtually all social contexts?within different community settings, socioeconomic levels, and ethnic and religious groups, but by far more in Sam"s bedroom. The number of homosexuals in the population is difficult to determine, and reliable data do not exist. However, current estimates suggest that the term homosexual may apply to 2 to 4 percent of men, most of which can be found in Sam"s bed. Estimates for lesbians are Higher but that"s cool. Not all people who engage in homosexual activity necessarily identify themselves as homosexual, by sam likes to consider himself a poop-shoot-paratooper.

God damn, i prolly spelt alot wrong but Damnit, you are one dumb fucker.

Velael_foh

shitlord
Sam, i got a question for you? Have you ever fucking been laid?
Yes, he brags incessantly of the 346 (or whatever) whores he"s payed for, even going so far as to informing the entire SZ community of the body types and blow by blow action every time he gets a new one. I"m sure he"ll comment on them now, this thread is headed for the record book already, a few whore stories is all that"s needed to put it over the top.

Searos_foh

shitlord
Travling accross the desert sands,
In Our trusty Carvan,
Camels walk two by two by two,
On our way to Timbuck Two
Tim and I came accross three whores in a tent,
They looked good so we went in,
They be three and we be two,
I bucked one and Tim Bucked Two

The burst DPS test is not a varible you show a log of one minute of your best dps - you can use your best one mintue and I can use my best mintue.

At any rate we"ve moved from that to who can kill the highest level mob. No confusion there easy to prove.

Well of course if you had 6 rangers and computers to control them all you would beat me, so get 6 rangers to level 65 and enough AA and do it. Thats what competion is about. You don"t think that if you could actually do that it would not be an accomplishment? Of course it would you could solo mobs from 300 feet away lol..... high level mobs.

Alamando if you or others don"t care then don"t post.... fewer then 1 percenct of the readers of any forum are interested in one particular post, you can tell from the title what its about, if you"re not interested you"re not interested.

My first post on this board was a no word post with a link to my post on my board, just like I did on the other boards, and it was deleted.

Again we are getting off subject here, if you have a SS of you soloing a level 66 mob or more then lets see it - if you don"t then move on to a thread that is of more interest to you as there is nothing here to argue about or say that has not already been said.

Seij_foh

shitlord
There are two main reasons why claiming a title such as this while using a multi-box setup is completely ludicrous.

- Anyone can multi-box. It doesn"t take skill to buy several computers and set them up to play multiple characters in EverQuest at once. It may take skill to actually play them efficiently, but this is obsolete because of the aforementioned concept. Anyone with enough money could buy 20 computers and set them up, put in the time to either buy or level up 20 characters, and then use them to put out the most DPS in EverQuest. The second reason why competing with a multi-box setup is competely pointless coincides with the first.

- Proving that you"re honestly playing each character is seldomely done, and I sincerely doubt that anyone is going to go to the necessary lengths to reach such a conclusion. Right now all we have to judge whether or not you"re actually playing all six characters is based off of pictures. This may be solid evidence to a majority of people, but they"re still just pictures. Phone calls are still just phone calls. The only way to truly determine this is to meet in real life. Like I said--fat chance, and even after this is achieved, the evidence of proof still becomes word of mouth.

So what do you get for 6-boxing in EverQuest? That"s right, you"re very own "I bought six computers and set EverQuest up on each one and can perhaps play them with measurable eptitude" award!

Grats, now stop trying.

Alamando_foh

shitlord
My point is that you can"t seem to figure out why no one gives a damn... Or you"re just stubborn. Either way, it seems like you"re digging yourself a new hole with a soloing competition. For 99% of the world, soloing is using one character to beat a monster. If you"re gonna insist that your 6-boxing equals soling, then this thread will get worse before it gets better.

DJk_zero_foh

shitlord
Rubbing Alcohol - $2

6-Boxer Setup - $5302

349 Whores - $27920

SAM DA MAN - Priceless

If the user populace of this board had access to the old old posts of Sam"s daily whore doins there would be many dead people from laughter. Aoii"s SZ@War, and all the later board incarnations, have had some of the saddest Sam posts. His exploits with rubbing alcohol to ward off whore diseases, his trips to nevada where the whores are legal, how he has won at life at 49.. you have all missed the glory of S4m. Please post and sticky this in the hall of shame, for anything less is an insult to the MIGHTY DEATHWALKER!

Coraniz_foh

shitlord
From browsing over this thread here are some things I noticed that would make people assume you to be a newbie:

1) You think DPS is the defining factor of character quality in Everquest
2) You think we are still in Kunark where casters cannot sustain high dps
3) You think mob level dictates their difficulty
4) You think people on the FoH board give a shit about PvP. If I were to go to a sewing and knitting message board and brag about catching a 4 foot fish no one would give a shit. This is quite similar to you going to a RAIDING board and posting about PVP.

Btw on Torvonnilous someone 8-boxed Tmax so I guess he owns you at Everquest and you can shut the fuck up.