Who has top single person burst dps server-wide

Well there are some good points there. Moving around is a slow process for sure in places where auto follow doesn"t work effectivly.

As all my toons a tied to one mouse and one keyboard its possible to nuke when i do the CH rotation, although my cleric really is for healing my guys, which ya makes him less than max effective for the raid (although I could just camp him in case of raid wipe out, during battle.

Of corse thats assuming MT / CH rotaion is the best stratagy to use against HIGH DAMAGE LOW HP mobs such as are seen in PoP, although ch rotation is a tried and true stratagy for HIGH HP MODERATE DAMAGE mobs as was seen prior to PoP, I am not sure if the same stratagy is maximal against the different type of mobs that you see in pop.

But whatever I dont plan to join a guild for some time. Once I am all to level 65, and thats a few months down the road.

In fact I might just get antoher 6 wizards into the game and do level 69ish mobs and be satified with that, I can get more lootz pp wise farming than raiding.

Also some of the newer cleric heals are dot and fairly stong, I can constantly nuke and keep up a constant (with timed socicals) dot heal (supernal exlixar timed to cast when the first wears off). I am sure any warriro would benifit from a 500 HP heal every tick ro whatever it is.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Sam you will never join a guild ever. Your mindset is centered around yourself and you would never be able to work as a team with other people.NOT TO MENTION YOUR A COMPLETE FUCKING MORON.And the guild would always ask you to not bring 6 charcacters, just one, a guild wants you to play 1 of your characters well, not 6 shitty, and you do play 6 characters shitty. I can only imagine when loot was handed out to people who were with the guild longer, and you flipping out

"I JUST SOLO"D THAT MOB ITS MY LOOT!"-sam
"No sam the whole guild just killed that mob"-guild leader
"NO I CALCULATED THE DAMAGE AND MY 4 WIZARDS, ENCHANTER AND CLERICS DID 56% OF ALL THE DAMAGE SO THE MOB IS MINE AND THE GUILD KS"D ME MAKING THE LOOT MINE"-sam
"Sam kill yourself"-everyone

teauvian_foh

shitlord
Also some of the newer cleric heals are dot and fairly stong, I can constantly nuke and keep up a constant (with timed socicals) dot heal (supernal exlixar timed to cast when the first wears off). I am sure any warriro would benifit from a 500 HP heal every tick ro whatever it is.
When mobs are doing the DPS that they do nowadays, 500 hp every six seconds is really just as effective as having the main tank use Regrowth as his source of healing.

I take it you"ve never been on a raid of any sort?

Well we are giong over this at the sullon boards. Here was my last post on the topic. I might just have to forget the end game and bring in another 6 or 12 toons to farm tormax and similar mobs...... 10 wizards can do some serious damage, and 16 even more..... even without mana burn. And if I ever get those 2000 bane spells.....

Ya 500 heal per tick is not a bigs deals but cant hurt and might keep him alive long enough for the CH to land, but times have changed, warriors are not the kings they were. Its all about burst DPS now with PoP mobs.....

Well ya its clear that any advancement on this server will have to be done under the banner of Hate. Everyone else is just to far behind.

How many fewer people does Hate have then FoH? Just how many hours a week on just raiding is Hate doing? How many hours is the person who in hate is online most of the time putting in? And how many hours are FoH online raiding? Just how far is Hate behind other guilds on other servers, not counting FoH.

I"m not doing anything untill all my guys are level 65 as to guilds, raiding is time consuming and I really don"t have enough to offer with two level 55 gimp wizards. And I not going to be board out of my skull running just one toon on raids. Also if Hate/Vindi has not settled their train wars by then I doubt I goona join any guild, I might just level up another five wizards and my warrior, forget the end game and just farm level 69ish or maybe 70ish mobs on my own with 12 toons. Or if it takes 18 then thats what it takes......

Dont forget once VI allows multiple instances of EQ on a single computer the limit for me is basically how many toons I can level up and how many monthly subscriptions I am willing to pay for. And how many DSL connections I am willing to pay for. And considering the amount of cash I have lying around I dont really think there is any resonable limit. I"ll have to be mostly all wizards though cause they take almost no effort to play.

You do know that the same stratagy that works well on a mob with HIGH HP and MODERATE DAMAGE output is not the very best stratagy for a mob with MODERATE HP and HIGH DAMAGE output as are found in PoP.

You do know that they have made PoP mobs to have more damage output and fewer hit points then non pop mobs dont you?

In that case its about getting the mob to zero HP as fast as possible. That means that burst DPS is the most important factor for PoP mobs (I am NOT talking about non PoP mobs). Warriors do not have the best burst dps by far.

I"v dinged 400 levels I think I know a little bit about how the game works.

This thread is not for that agrumnet we are way off tangent. Anywya I gonna log in a level.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Sam 18 wizards could not kill Tormax, I"m sorry but your a fucking moron. You realize that manaburn was changed right, and you can no longer chain cast it. Tormax would rip through an army of 40 wizards, you will never kill a mob of a caliber even this low.

geigs_foh

shitlord
GIMP......sure Burst DPS is well and good, but as you state yourself the POP mobs have massive DPS output themselves- your wizard going to tank it whilst outputting his L33t Burst DPS?

any decent mob is, as stated by Uber, going to chew you up much like i chew delicious extra sugar free gum

Thats possible, whatever. Ok so 69ish mobs. I know manaburn cant stack.

Its a matter of finding mobs that can be stuned or mezzed, witht he right timeing some mobs can be perman stuned or perma mezzed (I can sycornize my mez to land after the DD lands), we will see.

Searyx_foh

shitlord
You just don"t get it, do you Sam? You just don"t get it.

Quantity does not equal Quality. Furor and many others have more quality in their little pinky then you could muster up with a full platoon of wizards.

The fact that only one person controls your 6 toons is irrelevant. You are using six, whereas most sane people use 1.

All I hear about you is what YOU spout off, and what the Sullon crowd has to say. Most of them don"t like you, and have pk"d you with ease on many occasions. Everything I know about you tells me that you"re not very intelligent, and far from being the best player in EQ.

If you want a PROPER comparison, you must compare yourself only to others who six-box, and those I know are better than you. You, sir, are in the bottom 50% of 6-boxers as far as skill and quality.

Searyx_foh

shitlord
I know what you want, Sam. You want validation for what your life has become. I"m sorry, but I can"t give that to you. You"re just as useless as the rest of us, if not more so.

I"m sorry, but you"re not Uber. I"m sorry.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
First off I"m Uber.

Yes Sam you can mez mobs upto 68, but you can not mez Tormax, or The Vindicator for that matter, face it your nothing, gimp guilds can kill more content than you. You should just stick to Kunark if you want to farm ub3r gearz.

And Searyx cant you give him just a little validation, or something?

All mobs at level 69 plus can never be stuned by any cleric, wizard or palidin spell? And can"t be mezzed by any chanter spell? Not talking about tormax or some that might be flagged immune but say all mobs?