Who is America starring Sacha Baron Cohen

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
him birthing a baby from his man womb was kind of funny though lol.

Also, Brig.Morad is now Sgt.Cpl.Morad LOL

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
The show kinda sucked. The OJ shit was funny last night but the segment before was just too long and got boring quick. I laughed my ass off at the first couple of episodes but the novelty wore off quick.

spronk

FPS noob
Yeah the OJ shit was funny, the chick was hot and as she exits she says "va fa un culo" - go take it in the ass, lol

spronk

FPS noob
Sacha Baron Cohen On Unseen Shocking Scenes In Trump-Inspired Golden Globe-Nominated Series ‘Who Is America?’

BARON COHEN: Exactly. Immediately after that interview, the next person I interviewed was again with the character Gio. The satirical aim of him was to show the levels to which people would go to, out of greed. What would they do for money? In one of the interviews a yacht builder is ready to build a yacht for Colonel Asaad even though it’s going to be used to transport women, basically sex slaves. And during the interview Gio receives fellatio and [the yacht broker] is ready to carry on and keep on talking about the deal.

And there was an interview that didn’t make it in, with Gio. We were shooting some of this at the time of Harvey Weinstein. We wanted to investigate how does someone like Harvey Weinstein gets away with doing what…get away with criminality, essentially. And the network that surrounds him. We decided that Gio would interview a concierge in Las Vegas. During the interview, I revealed that basically Gio has molested an eight-year-old boy. Now, mind you, this is extreme comedy and we thought that the guy would leave the room. Instead, this concierge stays in the room and I go, listen, you’ve got to help me get rid of the problem. And this guy starts advising Gio how to get rid of this issue. We even at one point talk about murdering the boy, and the concierge is just saying, ‘well, listen, I’m really sorry. In this country, we can’t just drown the boy. This is America we don’t do that.’ And then, in the end, he puts me in touch with a lawyer who can silence the boy. I became really dark stuff. And then at the end of the interview I say, listen, I want to go out and celebrate now. Can you get me a date for tonight? He says, ‘what do you mean, a date?’

I go, you know, like a young man. He says, ‘well, what kind of age?’ I say, lower than Bar Mitzvah but older than eight. And he says, ‘yeah, I can put you in touch with somebody who can get you some boys like that.’

DEADLINE: None of this remotely qualifies as comedy. What did you do?

BARON COHEN: We immediately turned over the footage to the FBI because we thought, perhaps there’s a pedophile ring in Las Vegas that’s operating for these very wealthy men. And this concierge had said that he’d worked for politicians and various billionaires. But in the end the FBI decided not to pursue it.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Woah.

This country is FUCKED. Im going to go ahead and say 1 out of 3 ultra rich dudes are pediafiles(pedo's shout out to Theo Von!). The prevelance of pedo culture amongst the elite/hollywood movers/players is unbelievable.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
The thing about it is, and the only thing that stops me from going into a truly murderous rage, is that allegations of pediaphillia against the ruling elite have been happening since the early roman republic.

It is such a base and universal impulse, protection of children, that it's a fairly obvious political tool.

Of course that doesn't mean that the accusers are wrong. I'll be surprised if Bill Clinton doesn't fuck kids.

spronk

FPS noob
Sacha Baron Cohen does a comedy actors roundtable this week with THR, some interesting stuff at the 48 minute mark on behind the scenes of Who is America and some crazy stories on how he has to escape the secret service when his Ben Carson interviewed got pulled

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Anyone see his latest stunt? That stupid song has been stuck in my head since.