Who is America starring Sacha Baron Cohen

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Can you really see him attempting to get Sanders and other established names in the same way that he went after the Georgia guy?
I think he's willing to take the joke as far as the subject is willing to go.

• 6Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 6 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can you really see him attempting to get Sanders and other established names in the same way that he went after the Georgia guy?

Do we really think Bernie Sanders would have dropped his pants, acted like a chinese dragon taking pictures up skirts of muslims, chasing terrorists with his bare ass, and then screaming even more wildly racist shit?

Im a Trump fan, just saying what was shown and it was hilarious.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The Georgia guy was a state senator right? Not a US senator? In rural areas you need like 300 votes to be a state senator, especially in a year without other major candidates on the ballot, and people usually don't even know who they are voting for in the state races and just vote their party. Any retard can get that job.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Juvarisx

Florida

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Some elected officials in this country are beyond cooked. If your brain function is that low then you deserve to lose your job.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider

Admittedly, he walked out. But the trolling is insane.

Also some little gems at the start like:

Sasha: "In Alabama, people have always been free, whatever their race"
Roy Moore: "Yes, it is part of our heritage."

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
bit hit and miss this week, the sections with the SJW could have been funnier.

The Mexican party stuff was ok, not sure if they were real police or not

spronk

FPS noob
catching up now, the second and third episodes are definitely funnier than the first. dunno why they chose to lead the show with the weakest segments.

the dumbest shit makes me laugh, like when he is talking to dick cheney and asks "... and your wife, did she want to see more dick during the war?"

lol the rednecks of kingman are hilarious

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
catching up now, the second and third episodes are definitely funnier than the first. dunno why they chose to lead the show with the weakest segments.

the dumbest shit makes me laugh, like when he is talking to dick cheney and asks "... and your wife, did she want to see more dick during the war?"

lol the rednecks of kingman are hilarious
Searching Google for "Dick and Torture" was also pretty funny.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
That whole episode was shite and the show as a whole is heading that way.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I only saw that angry dragon clip, and i think that under pressure, thats how white ppl are.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This show is really hit and miss. It is disjointed in a way where the viewer is just on an amusement park ride type of experience where it's one segment of entertainment followed by another, all unrelated, yet linked by a common theme (Cohen).

I think just a small amount of added narrative in between bits would help the viewer better understand the dynamic behind each character and their motivations. Watching it unfold in real time is funny and satisfying, but they jump around too much or waste screen time on dumb shit when they could have expanded on some of the more humorous and outrageous shit.

The funniest thing about the show by far is Erran Morad. I dont know if you guys noticed but early in the show when he introduced himself he was Cpl. Erran Morad. Then in ep 4 he was like Sgt. Morad. Now this last episode he is Brigader Morad, LMAO. My guy is a fucking STAR in the Mossad.

Stuff like that is what makes Sacha great, the small bits of ridiculousness that take themselves seriously.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I think this would have been better as a 1 hour comedy show for Netflix. Just pick the best skits for maximum laughs. It's getting old after 5 episodes. Hasn't really been anything remotely close to episode 2.