Who is America starring Sacha Baron Cohen

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Nothing makes me laugh out loud like The Eric Andre Show.

spronk

FPS noob
Ga. lawmaker duped by Sacha Baron Cohen: This is why Trump won
Spencer, who was defeated in the May GOP primary, told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution the show’s producers “took advantage of my fears that I would be attacked by someone” to convince him to appear on what he believed to be a training video for “elected officials who may be targeted by terrorists.”

“They exploited my state of mind for profit and notoriety,” said Spencer. “This media company’s deceptive and fraudulent behavior is exactly why President Donald Trump was elected.”

GOP Lawmaker Jason Spencer Strips Down, Screams ‘N-Word’ on Sacha Baron Cohen’s ‘Who Is America?’
When Morad asked Spencer to act like a Chinese tourist in order to take selfie-stick photos up a suspected terrorist’s burka, he obliges, delivering the most racist and ignorant impression you can imagine. When he requests that Spencer scream the “N-word,” the lawmaker does so aggressively and without hesitation. The inevitable joke comes when Baron Cohen asks him, “Are you crazy? The ‘N-word’ is noony, not this word, this word is disgusting.”

lol what a retard

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
GOP Lawmaker Jason Spencer Strips Down, Screams ‘N-Word’ on Sacha Baron Cohen’s ‘Who Is America?’
When Morad asked Spencer to act like a Chinese tourist in order to take selfie-stick photos up a suspected terrorist’s burka, he obliges, delivering the most racist and ignorant impression you can imagine. When he requests that Spencer scream the “N-word,” the lawmaker does so aggressively and without hesitation. The inevitable joke comes when Baron Cohen asks him, “Are you crazy? The ‘N-word’ is noony, not this word, this word is disgusting.”

facepalm-head.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Spencer, who was defeated in the May GOP primary, told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution the show’s producers “took advantage of my fears that I would be attacked by someone” to convince him to appear on what he believed to be a training video for “elected officials who may be targeted by terrorists.”

“They exploited my state of mind for profit and notoriety,” said Spencer. “This media company’s deceptive and fraudulent behavior is exactly why President Donald Trump was elected.”

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

lol what a retard
That sounds hilarious, I might have to watch this.

On a related note, the regressive do not understand the depth of hate that (former) center left democrats feel towards them due to being pushed into a political side where retards like the above reside.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The Kingman, Arizona part was the funniest this week. The reality TV star was shit, the stuff above was ok as was the Cheney stuff.

Oh and I'd forgotten about the Ted Koppel segment completely, only reminded by reading a review!

Hit and miss, 6.5/10 so far for the series

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Watching it again lol, his Chinese tourist impression is lolz "konichiwa Red Dragon"

Man I cracked up when he showed the AZ town hall the artists rendition of the mosque and then said the funding was 10% from the Hillary Clinton foundation 80% taxpayer. The shock on the peoples faces was so real.

1532446767703.jpeg

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought the Ted Koppel part was great, where he tried to explain to Koppel what an eclipse was.

I didn't see the AZ portion, found a write up:

When Cain-N’Degeocello says, “I didn’t imply anyone here is racist, of course not,” another man responds with, “I am! I’m racist toward Muslims!” Later, a third man interjects, “This town’s lucky to have black people in it!” to which Cain-N’Degeocello replies, “Yeah, of course you’re lucky to have black people. They add a lot to society!” That’s when the bearded man chimes in again: “He’s saying there are black people in Kingman that aren’t welcome there either, but we tolerate them.” The focus group is the only segment in this episode to feature non-famous people, and witnessing the unfettered fear and racism of these everyday citizens — after Baron Cohen pushes just the right buttons to instigate them — is more sobering than it is entertaining.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
He showed them another picture of their 7/11 type store but the sign was in Arabic writing and with camels parked in front. That was the one that made the people go "oh hell naw" and some walked out.

• 1Worf

spronk

FPS noob
bible thumpers are too poor from all their oxy/meth buys to sub to showtime, only self hating jews can afford it. cohen knows his target market

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Juvarisx

Florida
why not do this to leftists?

Oh yeah

Because their stupidity is well documented via twitter. I have never seen a State Representative be that blatently racist without his pants on television before.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider