Who is America starring Sacha Baron Cohen

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

spronk

FPS noob
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Who Is America?

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 2018-07-15

Creator: Sacha Baron Cohen

Cast: Sacha Baron Cohen

Overview: A satirical half-hour series from comedian Sacha Baron Cohen exploring the diverse individuals, from the infamous to the unknown across the political and cultural spectrum, who populate our unique nation.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
So Sacha Baron Cohen, aka Ali G aka Borat aka Bruno has been secretly filming a new TV series for Showtime for over a year now, it will start airing July 15th. They've started marketing it

8-sasha2.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.jpg

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Each provider needs a Michelle Wolf, Sam Bee, Joy Beirhart, Trevor Noah, insert (Left wing joke machine). Wonder what Showtime paid for him.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
I already feel the Conservative butthurt collecting.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I am afraid this will be played out and more of the same....

But....

Anything that gets Roy this pissed , should make for an interesting evening.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
If they get duped by Borat they deserved to be ridiculed on TV.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
If they're not on Showtime's payroll, these retards must've said some real silly shit to be getting so butthurt. Best advertising Showtime could've hoped for.

• 2Like

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anybody who goes into an interview like that and does not have at least one person on their staff who recognizes fucking borat I don't have a lot of sympathy for if they really stick their feet in their mouth.

spronk

FPS noob
jews are master of disguise though, for example you would guess borat is the one on the left but he's actually in disguise on the right

EP2dBHN.jpg

I hope he went to Roy Moore in disguise as Sam Deathwalker and talks about sleeping with underage girls and they bond over their love of that and metal concerts

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So have there actually been any clips or trailers of this posted besides the one with Cheney?

Or is everyone thinking this is going to be a skewering just based off politicians trying to hedge their bets?

While I definitely enjoy politicians showing how fucking stupid and morally bankrupt they are, I haven't seen any proof that's what this is besides the "hype" around it.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
jews are master of disguise though, for example you would guess borat is the one on the left but he's actually in disguise on the right

EP2dBHN.jpg

I hope he went to Roy Moore in disguise as Sam Deathwalker and talks about sleeping with underage girls and they bond over their love of that and metal concerts
Throw the Jew Down the Well.

• 1Like

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Why are conservative politicians always so easy to dupe.

Come on guys, get it together.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider

It's way worse then you might imagine. Shoutout to Blink-182, Cardi B, and Wiz Khalifa for helping my body apparently.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Because they try to be civil. Liberal politicians are easy to dupe, too, you just have to show up in blackface and in a wheelchair.

• 3Worf
  • 3Picard
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
So have there actually been any clips or trailers of this posted besides the one with Cheney?

Or is everyone thinking this is going to be a skewering just based off politicians trying to hedge their bets?

While I definitely enjoy politicians showing how fucking stupid and morally bankrupt they are, I haven't seen any proof that's what this is besides the "hype" around it.

Could be funny, or it could be like watching an episode of SNL.

Really, the high profile people are what makes it interesting, the shtick is borderline "meh".

At least the Tom Green/jackass shtick hasnt disappeared completely.

spronk

FPS noob
truthbrary

jUOrnhu.jpg

first episode is out on torrent sites and such, Who is America s01e01

but watch out Dr. Ruddick, the jews are onto you

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
It's way worse then you might imagine. Shoutout to Blink-182, Cardi B, and Wiz Khalifa for helping my body apparently.

Only part that made me laugh was when the Politician said kids would get mortar training.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database