Who is America starring Sacha Baron Cohen

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Del

Vyemm Raider
He pretty much nailed the character of the cucked out leftard. But the ex con character is the funniest so far. Fucking hilarious that the woman gave him her pubes.

"I have moments of doubt where I think the only thing I'm good for is bashing people on the head, and that maybe I'm mad with this dream of becoming a world famous artist just by using my shit and cum. Am I?"

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I have a hard time believing that people are sitting that close to him and don't see the see through the makeup. He kind of looks like he's made of play-doh even on TV. I loved Ali G and Borat but I'm not laughing much at this so far.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
That's because the subject matter isn't funny. I'm not sure how anyone could think talking about school shootings is a great premise for a comedy.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wanted to love this but I failed at that completely. I did like him telling Bernie that they need to move the other 99% into the 1% and Bernie telling him that wouldn't work. That bit felt like an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
That's because the subject matter isn't funny. I'm not sure how anyone could think talking about school shootings is a great premise for a comedy.
Maybe I'm just evil but it got some laughs out of me. "First Grenader" made me lol

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob

any subject can be made funny. school shootings, rape, and trannies are just S rank tier

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Ali G was a satire of middle class white boys that adopt black hip hop culture and act black

20 years later his new character is a white man apologising for being white

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Shitty ratings, Among the key demographic of adults 18-49, Who Is America? pulled in a low 0.1 rating. was the 70th rated show on television that night. I didn't even know that the president cartoon, Colbert handjob show was still on. it had 180K viewers.

This shit is just old, the left is non stop with the media blitz.

• 1Like

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I loved Ali G back in the day and the Borat movie was so funny I was in tears from laughing so hard.

So I watched the new show. It felt short of what I was hoping for. All the characters he played just seemed to comic to be taken seriously.

I did get a few good laughs out of it, but overall, I won't be catching each episode.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Cohen should have stuck the acting he was branching into. He is actually a great character actor (see The Good Guys for a great example) when he puts his mind to it. This kind of comedy has been mostly played out and there are people who are better at it like Sam Hyde.

But I do think you can make jokes about things like school shootings (that's the whole point of humor), but they had better be funny. These weren't.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
I am laughing my ass off at the Israeli! Are we watching the same show?

THEY WOULDNT LET YOU GIVE GUNS TO 4 YEAR OLDS?!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!

• 2Seriously?

SeanDoe1z1

As a consumer i'd 5.5/10 it and say I'd watch again, same thing with that trump cartoon on showtime. Liked it but felt like a colbert monologue. Caught attention first time and maybe watch again, in reality was just a boredom filler and I'm just waiting for the next fix. TV sucks lately.

spronk

FPS noob
there are probably 200+ great shows you have never watched, create a thread or pop in one of the various recommendation threads. i'm currently watching homeland season 7 and its pretty ok, I've got Ozark, GLOW, Happy!, and Into the Badlands on deck after that and all are supposed to be great shows.

movies are definitely a wasteland of mediocrity but this is peak TV times

• 1Solidarity

Khane

Got something right about marriage
These weren't jokes, it's not satirical or a stand-up routine pointing out absurdities in a funny way. This was him getting dumbasses to say stupid shit like "Only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good kid with a gun". It isn't funny. It's cringe-worthy.

I'm not a fan of this type of "gotcha" interview "comedy" anyway unless it's in really short segments like on The Daily Show (which I have not watched since Stewart left).

• 2Like

Semisus

Molten Core Raider
well i thought it was hillarius , although im not american which probably makes it easier to laugh

• 1Worf

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If you are going to do shock comedy, look at Eric Andre for a left leaning take and Sam Hyde for the right leaning version. Conen has lost what made his early stuff funny.

• 1Like

Kiki

Log Wizard
well i thought it was hillarius , although im not american which probably makes it easier to laugh
I mean I'm sure we can go to any country and find the stupidest people there and put them on tv reading dumb shit from a teleprompter. I just feel bad for the idiots.

joz123

Potato del Grande
If you are going to do shock comedy, look at Eric Andre for a left leaning take and Sam Hyde for the right leaning version. Conen has lost what made his early stuff funny.
Best interview ever.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity