Poll Who should leave: Vanessa or hodj?

Who should leave town: Hodj or Vanessa?

• Total voters

Destiny's Paw

Golden Squire
Every single poster brings content, character, social & cultural diversities. Agree to disagree and move on.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Bullshit
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Only Tanoomba and Olscratch have been banned. One for posting gore in SFW areas and being a general cunt. The other for the doxxing thing.

Who else? Some people have legitimately earned shaw time.

You know that Woolygimp is dead right?

Maybe I'm thinking ban & suspension / shaw? I feel like there is always someone in time-out, at least for the last year. Don't ask for examples, because I can't think of specific ones and I'm basing this off of my feelers.

I think I personally summoned @Woolygimp into a rickshaw suspension after a rant about buffalo migration. And yea, I know he's a ghost now.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Hodj, time to post your own tits. I can't vote on this until I see your hairy nipples and can compare.

• 1Haram
  • 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
not sure why you faggots are all ban happy.

I voted for Hodj for being a cunt, but I don't actually want him or anyone else banned.

Hodj shit up the tranny thread by going on a 10 page rant about trannies showing up out of the blue to the community and posting pics, ie attention whoring, not realizing that Vanessa is the new username of a long time member who talked about transitioning back in the fohguild.org days. You are a faggot hodj, and you owe Vanessa an apology.

On second thought, ban him if he refuses to apologize, he's clearly lost this contest.

• 4Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>

I voted for Hodj for being a cunt, but I don't actually want him or anyone else banned.

Hodj shit up the tranny thread by going on a 10 page rant about trannies showing up out of the blue to the community and posting pics, ie attention whoring, not realizing that Vanessa is the new username of a long time member who talked about transitioning back in the fohguild.org days. You are a faggot hodj, and you owe Vanessa an apology.

On second thought, ban him if he refuses to apologize, he's clearly lost this contest.

This is inaccurate, tbh:

New username, correct.
Long time member, correct.
Talked about transitioning back on fohguild, incorrect.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

This contest was never about the tranny thread or vanessa.

This contest was about who can handle the banter and who cannot.

I can, no matter the heat level it rises to.

So so many of the rest of you cannot.

I made it clear that I was just trolling the tranny thread over a week ago and stopped, with clear indication I was done by the way, before keg got butthurt and tried this stunt to get revenge for his failure on the tanoomba and pedophile fiascos, but if Vanessa Vanessa would like an honest and sincere apology, of course I will be happy to give one. Not out of fear of being banned if I do not, because I won't be, but actually because I did go a bit overboard in the tranny thread, and I knew I was going overboard at the time.

Because Im a cunt, but an honest cunt.

Last edited:
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Picard
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
This is inaccurate, tbh:

New username, correct.
Long time member, correct.
Talked about transitioning back on fohguild, incorrect.

Sylas thought you were Goliath, who is now Morrow. Forum-famous for The Abyss incident.

• 1Like

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
i could of sworn you had accidently outed yourself on foh. no not talking about goliath

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
we have disproportionate amount of attention whore who turned their penis upside down to get the same thing in real life. I await hodj's eventual transition.

I get all the negative attention I desire online though.

• 1Faggotry

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Someone tell a_skeleton_03 Tanoomba's posting on his alt accounts.

• 1Garbage

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Was probably the hired help.

mortons-salt.jpg

• 1Salty