Who's your spirit billionaire?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
So, everyone knows about the concept of spirit animals, but what about a spirit billionaire*? Which of the worlds richest men (or women), both past and present, do you look at and say "if I were filthy rich, I'd do what they do!"

Would it be Elon Musk, you'd spend your fortune doing crazy tech advancements while banging young pop stars and doing drugs? Would it be Jeff Bezos, being a control freak while trying to monopolize the world and losing half your fortune cos you bang trannies? Would it be one of the Koch brothers, plotting and planning behind the scenes, or George Soros, plotting and planning more openly?

For me, I think the late Paul Allen would be my spirit billionaire. I'd finance museums and strange research projects while living like a recluse and banging hookers who have to sign lengthy NDAs. Though there might be a couple of changes, such as in stead of living on a huge yacht I'd probably buy some land in a remote area and in stead of hiring high class Japanese hookers I'd probably hire high class Russian hookers, but the life style would probably be similar.

Go on, tell us about your spirit billionaire! :)

*Doesn't technically have to have over a billion dollars, but at least rich enough to be able to do whatever the fuck they want to.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
While not a billionaire, anyone who doesn't pick this guy is a lying faggot.

rs_600x600-160930180712-600.Hugh-Hefner.ms.093016.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Genghis Khan is definitely my spirit billionaire. Boozebro can take his underachieving pick all he wants. Some people actually live a life.

• 2Mother of God
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I’m rich enough to do whatever the fuck I want. Can I be my own spirit animal?

• 1Let's Go Brandon!
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Duh. Elon.

• 3Like
  • 2Barf
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
A CIA spook that trafficked kids?
No Way Abandon Thread GIF

You know sometimes you have to fuck a kid for the CIA, it's all part of the life.

I do have to admit Furry Furry with the Genghis Khan play was pretty solid, I mean if we're not limited to current times.

Alexander the Great

fbc73ee8f22e7cbf9e2b7883ce7516bb.png

• 5Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
MacAfee is the only answer I'd believe for 99% of the people who post here.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like