MacKenzie.jpg

Nobody picked this one yet?!?!?!

• 1Jew
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
1633987188025.png

Surely Hitler also had a billion in assets. Modern-day? No idea. Thiel, Musk? Not sure. Gotta be some based Chinese/Japanese billionaires.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Musk just because he's making his money challenging himself and building things. You can hate the guy but you can't say he's resting on his laurels. He goes out there and does shit and he's succeeding while becoming incredibly rich doing it. He's cut from the same cloth that the American elite used to be before they all turned into rent seeking leeches.

Plus I love that he's so focused on winning as fast as possible while being able to slash dead weight. He doesn't believe in CRT horseshit, he hires the best talent possible and he fires people who fail. What's not to love?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Only reason I care about Elon is every other billionaire seems to be in it for them, up to and including killing all of us. Elon wants to break the nest and ensure all that humanity is and ever has been isn't lost when this place implodes.

• 1Solidarity

Fucker

Log Wizard
jessica-alba-2020-1200x799.jpg

Er, not my spirit billionaire, but massively impressed she built a huge company in a pretty short span of time.

Worth over a billion now...probably 2.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
So, everyone knows about the concept of spirit animals, but what about a spirit billionaire*? Which of the worlds richest men (or women), both past and present, do you look at and say "if I were filthy rich, I'd do what they do!"

Would it be Elon Musk, you'd spend your fortune doing crazy tech advancements while banging young pop stars and doing drugs? Would it be Jeff Bezos, being a control freak while trying to monopolize the world and losing half your fortune cos you bang trannies? Would it be one of the Koch brothers, plotting and planning behind the scenes, or George Soros, plotting and planning more openly?

For me, I think the late Paul Allen would be my spirit billionaire. I'd finance museums and strange research projects while living like a recluse and banging hookers who have to sign lengthy NDAs. Though there might be a couple of changes, such as in stead of living on a huge yacht I'd probably buy some land in a remote area and in stead of hiring high class Japanese hookers I'd probably hire high class Russian hookers, but the life style would probably be similar.

Go on, tell us about your spirit billionaire! :)

*Doesn't technically have to have over a billion dollars, but at least rich enough to be able to do whatever the fuck they want to.
Notch

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You guys saying Hitler could probably get creative and find someone like Henry Ford, vocally anti-semitic, or just go with a guy like Hadrian who disliked foreigners and wanted strong borders while of course stomping on Jews.

Personally I'm going with Augustus II the strong for mine. Big badass warrior, built the cool stuff in Dresden, fucked tons of bitches, and eventually died of beetus like a true gamer.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity