Why do you post at FOH?

I post at FOH for epic fucking threads like this. Holy fucking shit does this thread deliver some MAJOR fucking lulz and a little bit of nausea to boot.

That"s fucked up dude. Gross.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
ww2_roadietraining2.jpg

CUZ I GOTS NO PLACE ELSE TO GO

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i used to post on Noows during kunark and velious then moved here after FoH closed it down. i was part of a mini alliance during Luclin between Magister(my guild), AL and FoH. been banned once because i defended someone and was gone for a year and am now back . anything else i can help with?

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Astrocreep said:
i used to post on Noows during kunark and velious then moved here after FoH closed it down. i was part of a mini alliance during Luclin between Magister(my guild), AL and FoH. been banned once because i defended someone and was gone for a year and am now back . anything else i can help with?
Astro you were on erolisi marr? Were you in Da`kor also?

Lowk_foh

shitlord
I am all for berating people until they cry just for laughs, but this shit is fucking mean. I laughed every other post throughout the thread, none the less its still fucking mean.

also

I would lead a celibate life of masturbation and wood furniture like Arbitrary before I settled for something that bad.

I would without a doubt.

lol stop the h8 on the chick we all have seen worse here on the forums...

FoH and Veeshan server was a bastion of awsomeness- the community of veeshan is still going- thats what is and was EQ and this forum.

as for the asian tits...mmm you all know I love some asian tits ;-P

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Ah hell if she makes you happy bud it"s all good but I don"t think I would have posted her pic here when you know most of these guys find faults with even hot woman and giving them so much ammo is crazy hehe

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Galiem is well versed on what happens when you post RL pics or stories on these boards, he deserves nor expects any sympathy.

At least this bitch should be able to tackle the asshole in the BMW before he makes off with her purse.

But seriously, I want a pic of you two as a couple, because if memory serves Galiem is about 90lbs soaking wet.

Sii_foh

shitlord
lol yeah..

I"ll refrain from making a joke and just say if you are happy with her man, then by all means don"t listen to what anyone else says and have a good time. As long as she treats you right and all that other lame shit then you"re golden.

But fuck man, you had to know these jokes were coming.. As someone said earlier, everyone on here sharp knees" even the hottest chicks..

Lowk_foh

shitlord
Sii said:
But fuck man, you had to know these jokes were coming.. As someone said earlier, everyone on here sharp knees" even the hottest chicks..
Even if she does make him happy, she is far from attractive. This goes beyond sharp knees, you tried to throw him a bone to tell himself so he can ignore us, but i have a better one. Well it"s a guy i knows best advice...

"There"s one bitch in the world Holden(Galiem) and its one bitch with many faces."

After the new car smell wears off (it"s probably closer to some variety of sea creature, but roll with it) and the sex starts to be less interesting, there is going to be a inevitable break up, and i am sure you don"t want to be paying alimony to Ursula for whatever length of time it takes her to find a new lonely guy with assburgers.

Galiem, if you haven"t abandoned these forums and are still lurking the thread, Post something