Why do you post at FOH?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
GaliemVaelant said:
edit: Oh, and as a wedding present, tomorrow she"ll post your requests. Just don"t make it shit you know can"t be done. AND if her knees are too sharp, I"m former Army, and she"s askin" me to help her get in shape. Here"s to celebratin" the most awesome woman ever!
Wait wait wait wait, you"remarryingthat? Fucking christ dude, lead a celibate life of masturbation and wood furniture like Arbitrary before you settle for something that bad.

I was just making my foh rounds before I went and rubbed one out, now, not so much rubbing, more sleeping, and probably nightmares.

Bronyaur_foh

shitlord
There appears to be incongruency between body and face.

I am praying he shooped his face onto her body to protect her identity.

Desidero_foh

shitlord
homsar said:
Sharp knees jokes aside, does anyone else think her tits look kind of stupid being squished flat by her excessively tight bikini top? On the plus side, she"s still hot as hell and it makes up for the first set of pictures.

xxmalisxx_foh

shitlord
Desidero said:
Sharp knees jokes aside, does anyone else think her tits look kind of stupid being squished flat by her excessively tight bikini top? On the plus side, she"s still hot as hell and it makes up for the first set of pictures.
I hope your talking about the asian.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Desidero said:
I have no idea what"s up with the trend