Why do you post at FOH?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Phoenix said:
What was the purpose of your first post and what are you trying to accomplish overall?
Phoenix needs to get the title FOH Ambassador, for extending this olive branch to awesomeness.

PS she likes the phrase get off.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Shelly1989 said:
No I am just waiting for my fiance done playing the game.
How many times are you going to call him your "fiance"? Are you obligated to use that word/bring him up in every post?

Not sure if troll.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Normally I considered posting a video of a tv show/movie recorded via camcorder a cardinal sin and morally wrong but every single normal youtube video of the scene has embedding disabled;

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VEtj3iCvtUU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VEtj3iCvtUU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
wait a minute hold up back, rewind here a second.

So was that fugly whale posted 2 years ago a google fake or really Galiem"s wife or former wife?

Sabyn_foh

shitlord
Shelly1989 said:
Yea your sooo funny.
Ok, I just got caught back up with this thread. Took me a second with the multiple necros.

So do both of you live in shreveport? I lived there for 10 years (went to Magnet and Centenary). What are you guys doing there?

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
He"s 29, has 3 ex wifes and he"s engaged to a 4th one already?

Either he"s one of those guys who never learn or he"s actively trying to ruin his life before turning 30. She"s quite the sharp one too.

The Foler_sl

shitlord
EDIT - IF YOU LIKE THIS POST PLEASE GIVE ME NEGS, THANKS

ok, well where to start. Lets start off with Shelly, let me tell you guys a little bit about her.
She was married and split up after 4 months of marriage, I believe she eventually got a divorce.
She has weill marchesani syndrome which means she has deformities
she lives off disability
She frequents goth/vampire social network/dating sites

About Galiem
lives off disability

Heres some pics, sorry some are so small, my fav is the one where galiem is eating her face.

Here is a post of Galiem"s on another forum, in which he is freaking out because he got shelly prego

My girlfriend/fiance is pregnant, 21 years old, 4"2"", raised by a verbally abusive mother and family in constant conflict. When it"s good with her, life is better than it has ever been. When it"s bad, I"ve never dealt with such emotional and verbal abuse in my life.

She tells me that if she has a miscarriage, it"s my fault.

I have two sons -- not her"s -- any attempt I make to be a part of their life leads to her being incredibly mean to me off and on for weeks. She once even demanded I stop talking to them.

She is incredibly manipulative and talks bad about me to everyone she can. For example, the other day I was getting news about my son being sick, what was going on, whether to be worried. I"m lucky enough to have an ex-wife who wants me to be a part of their lives, so I can get news like this. She walks in, mumbles something, and because I did not immediately get off the phone, she now tells as many people as she can that I ignore her for my ex wife.

Today, she told me she is not going to quit smoking and tried to make me feel like it was my fault. I had run out of smokes, had not bought any, and in fact made a previous attempt to support her in quitting when I quit for a week but she continued to smoke. She went out and bought cigs and said that if "her" baby has birth defects, it"s my fault.

Every time I get anything for myself if I don"t share it with her or get the same thing for her, she guilt trips me. Yet, if I ask her to do anything for me -- grab a soda, pass me a cig (in the past), any small thing -- she starts saying things like, "Yes, DADDY," or, "I better do what daddy wants," and I don"t mean in a sweet way.

I think she"s bipolar because she will switch from being incredibly sweet to incredibly mean. About every three days, my life becomes a living h---. The counterargument to this is that certain things touch off her being very nasty, even when she"s not in a foul mood.

I once talked to an fifty year old obese nurse at a hospital about the prospect of going back to college. It was a casual conversation that led to her accusing me of trying to cheat on her. Again, an fifty year old obese nurse. I am twenty nine and in good shape.

She accuses me of trying to cheat if a random stranger asks what time it is, how to get somewhere, or anything else. I am afraid to be in public with her because if any random female speaks in my general direction she flips out.

I would love to fix the relationship, but I can"t talk to her about any of these issues. If I try, she calls it bit--ing. Nothing is ever her fault.

On top of all this, she expects me to cook for her, clean for her, do her laundry, she expects that anything that is mine is her"s, but anything that is her"s I better not touch. She once screamed at me for going through a drawer or toothpaste of mine that she put in there, because her toothpaste was there and I was "going through her stuff."

On top of all this, she has on more than one occasion lied to me about her ex, brought him into issues he doesn"t have any business being part of, flirted with other men, been at home alone with other men, and has countless male "friends" -- which I don"t mind except it"s not right that she"s so jealous that I had to give up every female friend I had.

She has nowhere to go if I kick her out. We own our home. She put $500 towards buying it, and refuses to help with maintenance and upkeep. I had to have her sign a contract that if she makes this an unfit environment for my sons, I can have her move. Let me mention again that she is pregnant, and as a disabled veteran who pays child support, I already live on $500 / month.

She only considers her own feelings. Ever.

I don"t know how to talk to her. Like I said, I want to save the relationship. We have a baby on the way. When it"s good, it"s the best. But I can"t handle this anymore. In fact, she just walked in and read part of this and immediately started talking trash on the phone about me "putting stuff on the internet about her".

Please, help. She refuses to see a counselor, for herself, for us, at all. And as long as this is, it leaves out a LOT, like her cutting herself in the past when she didn"t get her way.
Link to threadHelp Please - eNotAlone

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Jozu said:
How many times are you going to call him your "fiance"? Are you obligated to use that word/bring him up in every post?

Not sure if troll.
She"s just trying to convince herself that she"ll be The One to get him to really settle down and tamed when in all actuality she"ll be #4 of 6 or 7 a few years from now. There"s a reason someone has 3 ex-wives and after so many they should just stick with Mrs. Right or Mrs. Left and make a date a couple times a week.

edit: Well now that sounds like a match made in heaven! Good luck with that train wreck.

The Foler_sl

shitlord
Shelly1989 said:
There is no reason for him to be on this thread with nude pictures of his ex. He respects me and loves me, wants to stay with me, and be a daily father to our baby when he is born.
LOL NOT ACCORDING TO THAT THREAD HE MADE ON THE OTHER FORUM!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Step 1: Register on FoH forums
Step 2: Spend 8 months trying to figure out forum search feature
Step 3: Post in a forgotten thread from years ago
Step 4: ???
Step 5: RR Hall of Shame profit