Why do you post at FOH?

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
Phoenix said:
What was the purpose of your first post and what are you trying to accomplish overall?
That people would stop talking about him and his ex. They broke up about 2 years ago. The past needs to stay the past and look toward the future.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Had to give out many +"s, not quite sure how I missed this thread. I see this necro going places, but Galiem really needs to come and say hello. We"re all his old friends, why wouldn"t he want to come and talk to us?

Aesti_kun_foh

shitlord
Shelly1989 said:
That people would stop talking about him and his ex. They broke up about 2 years ago. The past needs to stay the past and look toward the future.
You do realize that the past was the past until you necro"d it?

Brad2770

Shelly1989 said:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yldgS-ySo24?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yldgS-ySo24?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
Nightblade said:
Had to give out many +"s, not quite sure how I missed this thread. I see this necro going places, but Galiem really needs to come and say hello. We"re all his old friends, why wouldn"t he want to come and talk to us?
He has no reason to get on this thread of his ex.

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
Silence said:
What"s your diopter?
Sorry but trying to troll me will not work. My fiance and me are very happy together and excited about our baby and us getting married soon. Anything internet people say to me will not affect me at all.

Mageling_foh

shitlord
Shelly1989 said:
Sorry but trying to troll me will not work. My fiance and me are very happy together and excited about our baby and us getting married soon. Anything internet people say to me will not affect me at all.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Shelly1989 said:
No I will not post nude pictures of myself on the same thread as his ex.
So you"ll post them in a new thread?? Also, you shouldn"t drink while pregnant.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
brekk said:
This is why i post here.
This right here. FoH is my internet home away from home. I feel like I am hanging with my buddy"s. And despite all the hurr durr there is a lot of insight and informative information here.

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
Daezuel said:
So you"ll post them in a new thread?? Also, you shouldn"t drink while pregnant.
I haven"t been drinking. I will not harm our baby like that. I will talk to my fiance about that later after I get some sleep.

Requiem_foh

shitlord
Shelly1989 said:
I haven"t been drinking. I will not harm our baby like that. I will talk to my fiance about that later after I get some sleep.
It definitely seems like you"re a lot cooler than April.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Shelly1989 said:
So then why in the hell would you bump a thread thats over a year old and more or less forgotten about? All youre doing right now is trying to stir up a shitstorm.

Brad2770

Its been almost an hour since you said you were leaving to go watch a movie. Are you lying about the movie?