Why do you post at FOH?

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
She responded to him in the thread on that other board too. Sounds like she is trying to dig shit up online, hence the necro since he really hasn"t posted here for some time now. Wasn"t he the guy with the big "ass-burgers" thread? And started the plane on a treadmill thread where he went on and on about his educational prowess while failing to grasp the essential physics of lift and thrust?

The Foler_sl

shitlord
Fammaden said:
She responded to him in the thread on that other board too. Sounds like she is trying to dig shit up online, hence the necro since he really hasn"t posted here for some time now. Wasn"t he the guy with the big "ass-burgers" thread? And started the plane on a treadmill thread where he went on and on about his educational prowess while failing to grasp the essential physics of lift and thrust?
Well bro hes majoring in physics, math, space science, at northwestern state university

Silence_sl

shitlord
Tred said:
I think this flabbergasted pic fits the bill perfectly.

eidt: And LOL reading that forum link they live in a fucking trailer too? AND she"s a cutter? This shit keeps getting better and better!
A $4100 dollar trailer.

Crazy and beautiful isn"t really worth it.

Crazy and fugbunny...really I have no idea what leads a man down this path.

It isn"t often I find myself literally speechless, but damn...this thread is doin it.

Gonna have to agree with whomever upthread that said they come here to remember that my life isn"t so bad after all. I was having a pretty bad day till I got in here. I think I"m smiling a bit now.

The Foler_sl

shitlord
Galiem must really be desperate. I think he was just desperate to get laid. Accidentally knocked her up, freaked out, calmed down. Proposed to keep her cool and prob will end up getting a divorce (if they ever even get married) only 2 months after marriage.

Vinen

God is dead
Foler said:
Galiem must really be desperate. I think he was just desperate to get laid. Accidentally knocked her up, freaked out, calmed down. Proposed to keep her cool and prob will end up getting a divorce (if they ever even get married) only 2 months after marriage.
While we the tax payers pay for them and their crotch spawn.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Isn"t his disability for aspergers or BS? Which is basically the diognosis for being a socially reclusive geek.

Of course, given what we know about his relationship history, there"s obviously some impairment in there somewhere.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This retard necros some post to tell us to stop talking about Galliem, who we haven"t been talking about since this thread in 2009? Haha. While my response is two years late,thisis why I post on FoH. And the almost immediate follow up of Foler"s investigative report is just icing on the cake.

The Foler_sl

shitlord
Azrayne said:
Isn"t his disability for aspergers or BS? Which is basically the diognosis for being a socially reclusive geek.

Of course, given what we know about his relationship history, there"s obviously some impairment in there somewhere.
Theres plenty of people with aspergers that work. They always bag my groceries at the store, he CAN work, hes just using the whole "im a former veteran blah blah" as an excuse. What a disgrace to REAL vet"s who actually are disabled.