Why do you post at FOH?

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Wurstsalat said:
Thread-summary please.
Galiem posts pic of his fiancee/wife?? 2 years ago, we all photochop the hell out of it have a grand old time, thread is forgotten. It"s necro"d 2 years later by his new wife.

Honestly just read the whole thing from the start, it"s worth it.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Shelly1989 said:
That was when we was fighting and that is none of your business. Why does everyone on here are trolls?
Sorry, but you can"t take that stance when you post your personal life out on the internet for the world to see.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Shelly1989 said:
That was when we was fighting and that is none of your business. Why does everyone on here are trolls?
Welcome to the Internet, dipshit.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
Why is everyone talking shit about linda hunt?

lindahunt5.jpg

The Foler_sl

shitlord
Shelly1989 said:
You all don"t know crap about me and Galiem. We love each other a lot and is happily getting married. We was trying to have a baby together and we finally did it. We have been together for almost a year.
Shelly the only person who was trying was obviously YOU, look at the thread I posted, I have brought the truth to light. Folks no trolling has taken place here, as scary and horrific as this may seem these ARE REAL PEOPLE.

The Foler_sl

shitlord
As requested pics of the half orc mid developement, along with a tramp stamp.
Shelly I hope you and Jeremy are not trying to cover your internet tracks.. Their ALL over the place, I really don"t think thats possible. IT IS MY BUSINESS what happens between you and your prisoner (galiem) because my tax paying dollars pay for you guys to live thus I think I have a right to know my dollars are being spent efficiently (which they obviously are not)

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Lejina Bloodbath said:
I feel for the guy. I mean, he must have been really fucking desperate one night, banged the ugly dwarf and got her pregger. To screw this monstrosity without a rubber is just asking to catch the plague or worst. Well, worst happened and it looks like he bound his life to her thru the creation of a half-orc.

Shit happens. But have you seen his previous wife? She"s not just fat, and ugly doesn"t come close to describe it. Even if she would be 80lbs thinner, and a man, she"d still be ugly.

What the hell is wrong with him? Did he get shot in the head in Iraq or something?
Family photo, Shelly holding her new son.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Foler brings up a good point. Since we"re paying for your luxury double wide your business is our business.

The Foler_sl

shitlord
OH MAN WTF, galiem has a profile on this vampire dating site too, PLEASE tell me you guys did not meet on there. They even have a "bite" feature where you can bite people, how creepy.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Foler said:
OH MAN WTF, galiem has a profile on this vampire dating site too, PLEASE tell me you guys did not meet on there. They even have a "bite" feature where you can bite people, how creepy.
What freak site is this?

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Well I am nice, laidback, responsible, honest, and understanding looking to talk to new people. I got my first tattoo on my lower back on May 1, 2009 with Daniel"s initial which is my cousin that died in 2004.
Anyone else think a tramp stamp of her cousins initials is weird?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Personally, I find alot of shit in this thread weird. Least of which seeing her dead cousin"s initials while you jam your cock deep in her 4"2" deformed body.

-edit-

Lol she only has one friend and it"s the OP

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Im intrigued by the secrets section but dont want to take the time to register etc..either way though I lol"d about the stamp.

Also fsr tangent, this site they advertised: facegoth.com probably has some winners too..fat goths are always the funniest and there are bound to be some on there.