Why do you post at FOH?

The Foler_sl

shitlord
Galiem seems to be the wanna-be intellectual type, striving to be smart and a deep thinker in philosophy, but comes off as a ass and in reality isn"t very smart (obviously).

moontayle

Golden Squire
This thread is a prime example of why I"ve come to FoH for seven years and counting. Just an endless supply of entertainment.

Laven_foh

shitlord
I find it funny they have been together almost a year and are trying for a baby already. And the shit FoHers can dig up on people never ceases to amaze me.

The Foler_sl

shitlord
Laven said:
I find it funny they have been together almost a year and Shelly was trying for a baby already. And the shit FoHers can dig up on people never ceases to amaze me.
Corrected for correctness

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Dont make The Database angry, you wont like It when Its angry.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Silence_sl

shitlord
Recap:

Galiem gets drunk off his tits one night in a trailer park long long ago, and posts a picture of his naked girlfriend, the U.S.S Glutton.

LOLS andOMG MY EYESensues.

Time passes, thread is forgotten. As the sands of time shift, so too does Galiem"s love interests, and he meets a Hawt Little Vampire Love Jawa and the two proceed to bang it out, and sometimes even with each other!

Love Jawa and Mr. Toostupidtowearafuckingcondom air out their differences on a forum and through this we learn that the Love Jawa stays true to her White Trailer Trash form and smokes while pregnant. Love Jawa also admits to being of both of free spirit and vagina by bedding and banging her ex and Mr. Nocondom, all in the same day!

Love Jawa rummages through Nocondom"s internets and finds FOH. More specifically, she finds then necros a post made years ago by Mr. Nocondom. What evil lurks in the minds of Love Jawas? No one knows, but the Shadow knows.

Soon thereafter, Foler"s spidey sense begins tingling and thus the wheels of CSI:Jugs are set in motion.

...like sands through the hour glass, so are the days of their lives.

As we know, no man can escape fate, except by wearing a condom.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Laven said:
I find it funny they have been together almost a year and are trying for a baby already. And the shit FoHers can dig up on people never ceases to amaze me.
The best part is OP isn"t even the only one on the forums that knocked up a chick and are going to marry them only knowing the other about a year. FOH breeds excellence.

The Foler_sl

shitlord
Tenks said:
The best part is OP isn"t even the only one on the forums that knocked up a chick and are going to marry them only knowing the other about a year. FOH breeds excellence.
Heres a philosophical question. Does FoH attract people who are mentally unstable or does FoH make people mentally unstable? I guess its kind of like one of those which came first, the crazy person or fohguild.org/forums

Neferata_foh

shitlord
Foler I was wrong about you and the Jugs. You do good work around here. Please accept this neg as an offer of my sincere apology.

Anyway, holy fuck people are really fucking weird. First the Grobbee thread and now this? ++self esteem.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Foler said:
Heres a philosophical question. Does FoH attract people who are mentally unstable or does FoH make people mentally unstable? I guess its kind of like one of those which came first, the crazy person or fohguild.org/forums
Any sufficiently large community will have a small % of members that people generally cross the street to avoid.

FOH has 65,927 members, so the number of people that are batshit insane is roughly 330. But that"s just for total registered people, not active participants, so the number of active crazy people is probably 56 +/- 3% or so.

Tenks

Foler said:
I"d argue anyone who is willing to sit at a computer desk for 14 hours a day grinding Green Merman for a pearl necklace has endless amounts of untapped retard. I"d say it"s more MMORPGs in general attract the crazies and since FOH is a shining beacon of MMORPG knowledge it"s like retard moths to a retard flame.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Tenks said:
I"d argue anyone who is willing to sit at a computer desk for 14 hours a day grinding Green Merman for a pearl necklace has endless amounts of untapped retard. I"d say it"s more MMORPGs in general attract the crazies and since FOH is a shining beacon of MMORPG knowledge it"s like retard moths to a retard flame.
I"d guess that FOH is representative of the general populace. A vampire social networking site? Not so much.

Silence said:
Recap:

Galiem gets drunk off his tits one night in a trailer park long long ago, and posts a picture of his naked girlfriend, the U.S.S Glutton.

LOLS andOMG MY EYESensues.

Time passes, thread is forgotten. As the sands of time shift, so too does Galiem"s love interests, and he meets a Hawt Little Vampire Love Jawa and the two proceed to bang it out, and sometimes even with each other!

Love Jawa and Mr. Toostupidtowearafuckingcondom air out their differences on a forum and through this we learn that the Love Jawa stays true to her White Trailer Trash form and smokes while pregnant. Love Jawa also admits to being of both of free spirit and vagina by bedding and banging her ex and Mr. Nocondom, all in the same day!

Love Jawa rummages through Nocondom"s internets and finds FOH. More specifically, she finds then necros a post made years ago by Mr. Nocondom. What evil lurks in the minds of Love Jawas? No one knows, but the Shadow knows.

Soon thereafter, Foler"s spidey sense begins tingling and thus the wheels of CSI:Jugs are set in motion.

...like sands through the hour glass, so are the days of their lives.

As we know, no man can escape fate, except by wearing a condom.
The only thing I could possibly add to this masterpiece summation is a repeated warning to ALL men: STOP STICKING YOUR DICK IN THE CRAZY!

Tenks

Silence said:
I"d guess that FOH is representative of the general populace. A vampire social networking site? Not so much.
Don"t get me wrong there are lots of regular people on FOH. However I"m sure most people who self diagnose their ass burgers, have a vampire social dating site and are generally socially retarded probably also play MMORPGs. My discrete mathematics tells me not all people who play MMORPGs are weird but all weird people also play MMORPGs.

sp?rk_foh

shitlord
Foler, you deliver in your creepyness. -Negs for a job well done.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Foler again.