Why do you post at FOH?

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Requiem said:
I"d just like to point out that I saw the potential in this one and so my only response to that report was to give her posting access. Immediately.
<3

That"s because you"re the best! I was kind of tard-moded after surgery, so all I did was fuck with Lumie and ignored everything else. I never actually read this thread until about 10 minutes before posting in it. After noting a potential <strike>witch</strike> crip hunt, I thought my little Foler-poo would like her email. Even if she weren"t a psychotic mutant, people who use AOL deserve to be punished.

To those confused by my post. It was a copy of a Reported Post email I get when people use that feature. She"s probably trying to erase his past, and tried to get us to delete those pictures by saying they were of her.

Word to future naked girls, no. I will never, ever delete your naked pics unless you"re underage. Don"t try lying about the age, either (I"m lookin" at you, Cuppycake), and never, ever threaten me/us. I"ll sick Foler on you.

Heavens_Myst_foh

shitlord
I think this sums it up nicely

folrr.png

This is possibly the most visually assaulting and offensive thread I"ve ever seen.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
xshelly10.jpg

^Noggin is so damn big it looks sh00ped.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Mippo said:
Coming from the guy who was getting outdpsed by HEALERS and TANKS. Shouldn"t you still be off learning how to play an engineer?
Unlike you, my entire self-esteem isn"t dependent on what I do online!

Plus, nobody still plays WAR.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
(I"d normally apologize for Mippo-baiting but it"s better than people posting huge unspoilered pictures of that monstrosity)

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seriously, will you people PLEASE spoiler that shit. Good lord, that pic series will be responsible for more deaths than AIDS in Africa if we don"t keep it in check.

Think of the children, please.

Keed_foh

shitlord
This thread is both awesome, and excellent.

Also, lets see these cuppycake pictures, I can"t believed I missed those.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
The part I find the most funny/sad (other than 1 friend on facebook) is that you know she had a plan. She was going to come in here bump that thread post all her nakedness and receive attention like the one cowgirl whale did. What the fuck was it thinking?