Why do you post at FOH?

The Foler_sl

shitlord
Believe said:
Ah fuck. I live really close to them (I"m stationed at Barksdale AFB in Shreveport/Bossier).

Foler, you got an address?
No can do pal, Mrs. Ravenn would not approve and she has a good point, there are lines I cannot cross for legal reasons. I figure if you post your info online and do not protect it its fair game, but just because someone list it, then I cant really touch it (addresses). Anyways, its not very easy to find addresses of trailers (trust me)

Mippo_foh

shitlord
I know this might come as a shock to you Foler but just because someone might post a tiny bit of RL information it doesn"t mean they want you standing outside their house at 3 AM in the morning. Yes, it is possible to do a "lot" with information on the internet, that doesn"t mean it"s right and just because there are douchebags out there doesn"t mean people should be 100% protective about their information either. You"re basically "warning" people about people like yourself........

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Mippo said:
I know this might come as a shock to you Foler but just because someone might post a tiny bit of RL information it doesn"t mean they want you standing outside their house at 3 AM in the morning. Yes, it is possible to do a "lot" with information on the internet, that doesn"t mean it"s right and just because there are douchebags out there doesn"t mean people should be 100% protective about their information either. You"re basically "warning" people about people like yourself........
Did you even read what he just posted?

Mippo_foh

shitlord
I commented on the fact that regardless of what he actually does he clearly thinks that it should be, in his own words, "fair game" if you post any real life information and is only holding back for "legal reasons" and not because he is actually against it himself.

You guys are dense and clearly don"t understand the post and my response.

The Foler_sl

shitlord
Mippo said:
Dont think you read mah post brah, try again. I think someones a little jaded I owned them so hard, brah. When we gonna go out to scoops brah?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Mippo said:
No I was asking Foler if he is 21 because I"m not going to some shitty 18 and up bar.
Wait so you and Foler are gonna meet up finally? This has some potential!! Perhaps a new comic book series or I dunno, maybe a song, please keep us updated.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Mippo said:
No I was asking Foler if he is 21 because I"m not going to some shitty 18 and up bar.
Dude, don"t waste your time. Foler may have a dick, but he doesn"t have fake titties like that last broad(-shouldered) shim you had your way with.

Mippo_foh

shitlord
The ugliest girl I"ve hooked up with is probably hotter then the hottest chick you"ve ever hooked up with so you"ll have to excuse me for laughing at your comment.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Mippo said:
The ugliest girl I"ve hooked up with is probably hotter then the hottest chick you"ve ever hooked up with so you"ll have to excuse me for laughing at your comment.
I dunno, man... I"m pretty sure I fucked Shelly, and she"s pretty fawn. I might have to call bullshit on this one.