Why do you post at FOH?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Mippo said:
The ugliest tranny I"ve hooked up with is probably hotter then the hottest chick you"ve ever hooked up with so you"ll have to excuse me for laughing at your comment.
Fixed

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Reading all 36 pages of this thread has made my morning. Thank you, FoH. I knew there was a reason I came to these boards. This really is Hall of Shame-worthy.

Bellstian_foh

shitlord
I swear I"m not making this up; after reading this thread last night I had dream that there was a thread called "Our friend Bellstian" showcasing all my life"s blunders in intricate detail.

Bellstian_foh

shitlord
I was making a character named Bastian and it was taken, I thought Bell- sounded just as good. Didn"t think of the ballstain joke at the time.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That"s fairly unfortunate, I guess. I went to basic training with a dude named Bielaczek, poor guy. All the TIs called him Ballcheck.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
No one who has access to the internets and is capable of posting on it is that fucking retarded. I want to know the puppet master pulling the strings here god damnit.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Last week was shark week, right? She"ll be back to bump this in a year!

Mippo_foh

shitlord
The only faggot here is Phoenix because he has posted in the past that he hates nipple piercings and frankly, anyone who hates nipple piercings is obviously a faggot.