Wii U No More

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I was that guy with a 32x, a Sega CD, and a Jaguar.

A Jaguar
frown.png
Never knew anyone who owned a Jaguar. I remember seeing the controller with like 20 buttons in Gamepro and thinking "fuck that". But I did own a Sega CD, 32x, Saturn, and Dreamcast.

Fucking Sega. They shit out another console every year and I bought it up like a dumbass.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I actually like that controller, but only if it can be clipped into something with handles (so it's more like a PS controller). I don't think I'd like it just the way it is. Seems far too rounded and it seems like your hands with obscure a large amount of the viewing area.
Me too. I always felt like i was one of the only ones that loved the wiiu controller. I would either play games on it in relax mode or sometimes watch netflix on it which was awesome.

Also games that used it correctly were fantastic, especially rpgs and crap. Now if only the wiiu had a new version of mlb power pros
frown.png

Heian

Molten Core Raider
I really like the wiiu controller. I really love playing retro game on it. Twilight princess HD is also great on it. After getting used to the gyro aim assist in splatoon my brain was looking for it while playing the division on PC with my wireless xbone controller.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I got Jaguar for AVP

To me at the time it was awesome and worth it

Claw, tail, claw.
smile.png