Wii U No More

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Not to mention all those atrocious PS3 prototypes. Though I don't think they ever shipped those out to game makers.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Wow just reminded me of the ps3 boomerang... that would have been a travesty

spronk

FPS noob
Even if it is true, the developer prototype really doesn't indicate the shape, size, dimensions, button layout of what is released. The WiiU gamepad they sent to developers was very different from what actually got released in terms of those attributes(besides the shape, square LCD shape meant it was always gonna be some shape of box, even if the box changed a lot between revisions)
nah the wii u dev kit was pretty much exactly like release, only green or black. same with 3DS, it just had a giant mini PC attached for debugging

sqxktp7.jpg

7yyqnve.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Making a fake controller for NX sounds fun. Any other fake suggestions that I can mock up in Photoshop and we can try to make it go viral?

spronk

FPS noob
make an Xbox Two that has 16GB memory, Pascal GPU specs, comes with Vive HTC, 4k HDMI, sells for $699 or rented for $20/month, runs Steam games, and comes with Half Life 3

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Closest analogous console would be how quickly MS moved on from the first Xbox probably?
Xbox to Xbox 360 was 5 years while the original Xbox was actually produced for 8 years.

Sega had the 32X, Saturn, and Dreamcast all within a 5 year span