Wii U

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Oddly enough the game my wife liked "playing" the most was Pikman. I'd be the one with the controller but we'd work together to solve the puzzles. But she is terrible at video games so enjoyed just managing instead of playing.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Picked up Bayonetta 2 at half time. Glad I didn't give away my Wii U a while back. Thing hadn't actually been turned on since shortly after Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate came out. Had no idea it included Bayonetta 1 or I would have picked it up day 1. Going through it now, these alternative costumes are great.

Heian

Molten Core Raider
I think my girlfriend is getting annoyed at losing to me in Mario Kart, so I picked up Super Mario 3D World. Obviously I'll be getting Smash Brothers, as well. What else is good for two people on the same console?
I played Rayman Legends with my daughter. The game as pretty cool cooperation.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I've been playing through Bayonetta 1 first before i start Bayonetta 2... those alt costumes crack me up, the god damn booty shots in those short skirts. GG.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I am just going to leave this here. Merry Xmas 2015 !

screenshot1.jpg

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Mario Kart 8 first DLC pack releases in a week on November 13th - 8 new tracks, 3 new characters, 4 new carts.

Xenoblade Chronicles X confirmed for 2015 release.

Splatoon announced to have a single player campaign in addition to the main online multiplayer game - confirmed for 2nd Quarter 2015.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I don't think they even confirmed Xenoblade for 2015.. his wording was like "aiming for 2015" still lol
It better fucking be though ughhhhhhh

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
It's confirmed for japan in spring of 2015. But yeah, west is still "targeted" for 2015, which probably means delayed =/

Column_sl

shitlord
You can get it for less used also at gamestop. Bought mine for around 30

There about to put it on the new 3ds as well so might want to wait for that

The Muze_sl

shitlord
At what point on this forum will some really stellar Wii U games actually get their own threads? Wii U isn't the bastard child of gaming it was for the first couple years of it's release. There are some significant games that have come out and will be coming out in the near future. You don't have to hide anymore!

spronk

FPS noob
you can always make a new thread but theres no point there really isn't much to talk about wii u games. "man that last turn on mario kart 8 was crazy huh!"

i mean seriously i like my wii u but the games are pretty straightforward and don't really lend themselves to speculation, strategy talk, criticisms, or pretty much anything in depth. bayonetta's ass is nice