Wii U

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Maybe Smash Brothers would be worth its own thread. Anyone getting one of those amiibos?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
At what point on this forum will some really stellar Wii U games actually get their own threads? Wii U isn't the bastard child of gaming it was for the first couple years of it's release. There are some significant games that have come out and will be coming out in the near future. You don't have to hide anymore!
Xenoblade and Zelda should warrant their own thread, but that is next years problem.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm really looking forward to Toad's Treasure. That's one of the games they announced at E3. Looks fun.

spronk

FPS noob
next set of amiibos revealed

B2ITm15CAAAC7dI.png:orig

i've ordered pikachu and mario amiibo's but honestly i feel kinda stupid getting them, i still don't really understand what the fuck they do and my kids are too old for me to pretend i got it for them

i should get peach so at least mario can get laid

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
DLC1 is out now! just installed the update! im ready 8 new tracks. I think! Lets do it~!

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
New F-Zero track is god tier.

Also it seems like literally everyone who owns MK8 bought the DLC (why wouldn't you?) - haven't had 1 non DLC match online yet.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Are any of the new characters/carts overpowered or are they basically just reskins?

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Are any of the new characters/carts overpowered or are they basically just reskins?
Well, Link is supposed to be considered a heavy character and most of the "competitive" drivers choose heavy characters. So maybe?

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Link is pretty beefy, but i was playing with the fellas over at Gaf and dude using Tanoooki Mario was owning everyone.

Love Excitebike Arena and the F-Zero Track, that shit is fun!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Maybe I'm just rusty but drifting with Link just seems off. It must just be me.