Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
So, I logged in and 2 mobs in I felt that immediate... bleh feeling. Like I've done this same charade over and over again. I logged out. I don't know, maybe MMO's aren't for me anymore. I just can't bring myself to even try and play. I'll try again later. If this continues I may be inclined to give away my account.
This is what I'm referring to mostly. None of this.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I mean I get it I guess(its your rules), but really that post? It literally tells you nothing at all about the game but we can post things that give a hell of a lot more information as long as it originates somewhere else..

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Not every game is gonna please everyone. Killing 2 mobs has to be a record though.
smile.png

I'm still hoping it will be good, I enjoyed FF14 and pre-ordered but for me it's just to keep busy till wildstar.

I'd give my first born for a beta, sadly I don't have a first born.
smile.png

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I mean I get it I guess(its your rules), but really that post? It literally tells you nothing at all about the game but we can post things that give a hell of a lot more information as long as it originates somewhere else..
Do you not understand that I don't want any leaks or NDA breaking originating from this board? No matter how small.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do you not understand that I don't want any leaks or NDA breaking originating from this board? No matter how small.
Calm down there tiger. Like i said, its your board, your rules, but I would think I can still call it pretty silly, imo.