Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
rrr_img_33632.jpg

qwerty, you have been challenged you fat fucking nerd. You either accept this challenge or shut the hell up.
Our challenge is already set up, what about you? And I'm not fat I'm slim and good looking, young, popular, extremely intelligent, and very successful with women. I am the anti-soygen.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
p.s. I missed that funny comment by janitor, insulting my gaming skills and then asking how to macro in the same sentence. Classic.
I asked for a suggestion for a macroing program, not 'how to macro'. If you weren't turning with your keyboard, you probably would have caught that.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Our challenge is already set up, what about you? And I'm not fat I'm slim and good looking, young, popular, extremely intelligent, and very successful with women. I am the anti-soygen.
I've actually posted my pictures on this site, so if you are the anti-soygen, you are not only fat but ugly too. Sorry dude.

I asked for a suggestion for a macroing program, not 'how to macro'. If you weren't turning with your keyboard, you probably would have caught that.
Same thing. You are an obvious noob. You could be macroing on your microsoft keyboard, but you wouldn't know that being all mouth and no fucking brains.

I've actually posted my pictures on this site, so if you are the anti-soygen, you are not only fat but ugly too. Sorry dude.
I'm not looking you up to prove or disprove that, I'm already traumatized from seeing Draegan's fat middle aged nerd face. I don't care what you look like, you will always be a fucking nerd to me, but one with low IQ, tiny dick, and tinier self esteem which is what lead you to being to lowest of the low - a cyber bully janitor.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I'll have you know that big teeth are very "in" this year.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
You'd be surprised how resistant he was to that idea at first.

So if accordion wins the nerd-off, what's the prize? And vice versa?