Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
All one really has to do is look at the general quality of discussion in this thread to get a sample of what Wildstar's community is probably going to offer.
You mean the one you've been shitting on for a week? Are you saying that you're typically a low quality poster? I can agree with that.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
You mean the one you've been shitting on for a week? Are you saying that you're typically a low quality poster? I can agree with that.
Where in my post did I say anything about the quality being low?

I knew someone would bite at that comment. Didn't realize it'd be the admin! I'm honoured and in awe of your professionalism.

Now, what I actually meant was:

I have not seen a game receive this little criticism from posters on this board in a long long while. I'm not sure what it is about Wildstar that is creating ths ridiculous fanboy culture, but it certainly exists. There is just no room for critique of this game... And it's starting to get weird.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
So you've been saying that this game is for 9-12 year olds and basically saying that it's for kids and adult should stay away from it. Then, you've continued on with your disdain for the game. Then you remark on the "quality of this thread" and the "quality" of the Wildstar Community.

Then you respond with "LOL I TRICKED YOU I NEVER SAID THE WORD LOW!". You're a fucking idiot.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Again with this 9-12 year old comment... I really don't understand where that's coming from. I think I gave one age range in an unrelated post, but even that was 15-22.

And again, I never said the game was for 9-12 year olds... However, I did say the humour in their promotional videos was extremely juvenile. It's okay to have bad taste in things Draegan. If you like the atmosphere they are going for, thats all good. I myself have pretty bad taste in books. I accept this about myself. I like to read trashy fantasy, so what.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
So you've been saying that this game is for 9-12 year olds and basically saying that it's for kids and adult should stay away from it. Then, you've continued on with your disdain for the game. Then you remark on the "quality of this thread" and the "quality" of the Wildstar Community.

Then you respond with "LOL I TRICKED YOU I NEVER SAID THE WORD LOW!". You're a fucking idiot.
Cool, calling names to someone who donated to your board...

Again, amazed by your professionalism.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Oh you silly troll. You almost had me. Carry on.
Aaaand no apology. Unsurprising.

To any of you thinking of donating to the site, just check out the above to see the treatment you'll receive when the admin has even the slightest bit of disdain for you or your opinions.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
rrr_img_42607.jpg

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Aaaand no apology. Unsurprising.

To any of you thinking of donating to the site, just check out the above to see the treatment you'll receive when the admin has even the slightest bit of disdain for you or your opinions.
rrr_img_42614.jpg

Jesus christ, can you be any more petty? You donated to a video game forum. He's not obligated to suck your dick because of it.

If he was banning you for your opinion, you'd have reason to be upset. But you're crying because he hurt your feelings and you think he owes you something.

dechire

Bronze Knight of the Realm
rrr_img_42614.jpg

Jesus christ, can you be any more petty? You donated to a video game forum. He's not obligated to suck your dick because of it.

If he was banning you for your opinion, you'd have reason to be upset. But you're crying because he hurt your feelings and you think he owes you something.
I think its important that you read this again Quaid because he's right.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
At what donation level do the blowjobs get handed out? Also i assume it's a professional who comes to my house directly.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
Stepping in between angry people to ask a simple question: when is this going to be released? Curious. Thanks in advance for the answer.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I'm not asking for a BJ boys.... I'm just asking to not got called an idiot by a business owner I support. It's really just common decency.

If he wants to refute a post that's cool and I'm fine with it, but calling a customer n names? Come on....

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm not asking for a BJ boys.... I'm just asking to not got called an idiot by a business owner I support. It's really just common decency.

If he wants to refute a post that's cool and I'm fine with it, but calling a customer n names? Come on....
You're a customer as much as any of us idiots posting on these forums. If you chose to donate, that's on you. Or do you really think you deserve special treatment for it?

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Actually no, I don't. I expect the administrator to behave with professionalism to all his customers, paying or otherwise.

Clearly that is too much to ask though.