Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Orsenfelt_sl

shitlord
Can't say I've ever understood the"Absolutely terrible, where all the ugly women at?"line of logic. I get it when people complain there are few strong female characters, that's a proper issue... but it's a sodding video game why would anyone want to spend time in a fictional world that has all the same old real world shit in it?

In a couple of years time you'll contract diseases and die slowly in a video game hospital because you know what? Life isn't fair and our media should reflect that!

Xevy

Log Wizard
There's no body sliders in creation yet, so that's everybody's problem. God knows I want my Granok to have love handles, man tits, and thigh chaffage. Don't force your #ThinPrivledge on me!!!!!!

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
They haven't sent them yet, or at least when I checked earlier a few hours ago. They did send a wave of normal invites though.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
They haven't sent them yet, or at least when I checked earlier a few hours ago. They did send a wave of normal invites though.
The latest batch of friend keys to those who qualified are being sent tomorrow morning (Tuesday, January 14th) at 9AM PST.

With this batch, we noticed a number of people opted-out of receiving emails from NCSOFT and WildStar. If you did not receive your friend keys and you're sure your qualified, please go to the Support Site and file a ticket so our CS team can help you out.

iannis

Musty Nester
i'd bet they would shit their pants if they started playing Asian MMOs.
I love how the standard asian response to these sorts of complaints is, "Go away".

They don't even engage the crazy, or refute it, or acknowledge it. They just dismiss it.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
I love how the standard asian response to these sorts of complaints is, "Go away".

They don't even engage the crazy, or refute it, or acknowledge it. They just dismiss it.
It's the smartest PR strategy. Game companies don't get into trouble because they have portrayals of characters that minority group X might disagree with. Game companies get into trouble because they come out with a hamfisted explanation of why things are that way, and things end up snowballing into a catastrophic PR nightmare. The explanation and further discussion is what ends up creating a firestorm of controversy as opposed to the initial perceived offense. Keeping quiet and choosing not to engage is the safest way to avoid something minor turning into something massive.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
plz based abe don't forget your bff.
You have to get into teamspeak more, at least that is what Regime keeps saying
smile.png