Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
which one of you bitches has a d3 reaper of souls beta key, they wanna give up for a W* key? ill even give you the official invite so you can get friend keys next wave.

Lulle_sl

shitlord
Please post them. Pretty please. I can't get a beta key and this is the next best thing. I understand if you are hesitant though. I would be too. New member here guys but don't hold that against me. Be gentle.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Aww, Carbine caved in to the feminist crowd by making the Human females breasts smaller. lol.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
well with the recent patch notes im gonna give the medic another shot, I rerolled mekari not too long ago only around lvl 18 but if anyones up for grouping, and wants a healbot for pvp PM me or post your iGN here.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why everything should just have a slider imo. Though not sure how that translates to weapon/armor clipping and design.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
There's a pretty big thread with a dev response about how there will more than likely be a slider.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's a pretty big thread with a dev response about how there will more than likely be a slider.
I didn't see a Dev mention adding sliders, I only a CM bitch at the people who were against the change, and threaten to ban people.

edit: In fact, sliders will not be coming by launch.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm sure that instead of a slider they'll have 12 different selections arranged as scrollable columns of avatar-sized preview pictures all of which have minute differences totally not viewable in a thumbnail format cause that makes total sense for everything. Especially eye color.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm really glad they put underwear on Chuas and reduced Human / Aurin breast size, we totally need that instead of giving a pass to combat gameplay, general polishing and fixing gamebreaking bugs. Yeah we don't need to test lvl36-50 and endgame content, let's focus on skills redesign with no sense at all. This game will never be ready if it launches before June.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Because those 2 things probably took up so much development time :p And skills are going to be re-worked constantly even on launch, not sure why are you shocked.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah, they reworked a lot of stuff. I mean....every ability in game was worked on. Just because they didn't add content doesn't mean they didn't do anything important.

Also, check various vendors. Stuffs and stuffs.