Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Not happy about this forced tit shrinkage. Why not just have a fucking slider like every other game?

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Do we have a forum guild in the beta?

this game sucks alone, I need bros

did they just add chau to the medic list? I swear to fucking god that was not there when I rerolled mekari.

ill buy this game now just for chau luls

Is anyone not able to further their AMPs? I cant even add points to the first tier stuff like 1% critical severity etc, says inlaid amps must be acquired before they can be activated.
I know you have to buy some amps, but like I said these are the ones that follow a tree.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah, there's some subtle changes around. Like I said, check all the vendors in the cities. Most of the ones that sold nothing now sell...interesting items.

(Re: Major Endgame Implementations)

Also, nameplates work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Na, this change just seems like a knee-jerk reaction to the gender-issue crowd crying, and Carbine being afraid of any bad press before launch. I just find it disappointing that they would make such a change to their art direction.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
no boob physics?

that just destroys the immersion. what the fuck.

is blade and soul out yet. the best boob physics.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Until Camel toe physics are introduced im not particularly concerned,.....yeah i went there.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Na, this change just seems like a knee-jerk reaction to the gender-issue crowd crying, and Carbine being afraid of any bad press before launch. I just find it disappointing that they would make such a change to their art direction.
just google "wildstar breasts", and see that the vast majority of the first two pages is people complaining on blogs and forums about how the boobs in game make them uncomfortable..

WTF... like 90% of games featuring females don't grossly overexaggerate the size of boobs.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
just google "wildstar breasts", and see that the vast majority of the first two pages is people complaining on blogs and forums about how the boobs in game make them uncomfortable..

WTF... like 90% of games featuring females don't grossly overexaggerate the size of boobs.
i like how new gender movements are becoming more and more like puritans from the colonial era.

EDIT: I googled "wildstar breasts".

56d.gif

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
squeaky wheel, and all.. everyone just wants attention, and social media facilitates it.. the boring, fat, ugly, prude, etc. have just figured out a way to get it.

it's evolution, man.

rrr_img_56919.jpg