Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
It was supposed to be midnight pst. Of course, now it is 1am pst and they still aren't really up.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I'm in... Position in queue 1634 for Stormtalon.

Lovely.

EDIT: Dumb, maybe I was 'randomly' assigned but it looks like they made Stormtalon the 'default' server?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I thought they had overflow servers to avoid queues?
Well, I can unequivocally say there is a queue. I don't know if they meant 'overflow' as in 'shit we need another one, call it turdtalon and get the server up now!' or something...

Flank_sl

shitlord
After I managed to login the realm list was broken. By the time that worked I was in a queue. I got through the queue and the character creation broke. Now there is a 5000 player queue
frown.png

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So at queue position 531, it swapped to a blank character creation screen.

Lol.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Is there a way to change your character's face after he's been made? Kind of want to change my horns.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Well if you want to just play the other servers don't have a queue. By picking a 'popular' server we have doomed ourselves to this.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Alt-F4ed, logged back in immediately and could create. Looks like they upped cap on servers.

DMK_sl

shitlord
"No valid account for NA" keeps changing between NA and Europe same as Draegen.. You still got that problem Draegen? I've applied code and everything.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
This fucking shit game keeps switching my client from NA to EU because it can't find a valid game account. There is no way to switch regions. This fucking two way authenticator shit is annoying as fuck. My account page says the game is active.

Fuck you.

"No valid account for NA" keeps changing between NA and Europe same as Draegen.. You still got that problem Draegen? I've applied code and everything.
Dunno man. I assume it's a database error on their part. I'm going to go back to sleep I guess. I can't find anyone else with the problem.

DMK_sl

shitlord
This fucking shit game keeps switching my client from NA to EU because it can't find a valid game account. There is no way to switch regions. This fucking two way authenticator shit is annoying as fuck. My account page says the game is active.

Fuck you.

Dunno man. I assume it's a database error on their part. I'm going to go back to sleep I guess. I can't find anyone else with the problem.
Now I can't even connect to the patcher...