Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Note that boomboxes and other account bound items are available if you click on the account inventory at the lower left on the UI. I just happened to glance over at it a few minutes ago and claim my stuffs.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I can't seem to claim any of my things, it just says "Invalid item". :s
I did managed to get the bag though, that's the only thing that worked. Thank shit for that

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
Since zone chat is fubared, Ill just ask here... Do any of you know if there's away to automatically place targeted spells when you press the key instead of having to press the keybind then click left mouse button with the mouse? I am sure there was a way to do this in beta but I can't seem to find it now

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Just made the guild. Please send Voldeth a tell in game for an invite.

Edit: feel free to hop onto mumble and yell at me for an invite (Chat channels are horribly bugged so I'm missing a lot of tells)

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
A bunch of other people are having the issue if the Official Forums say anything. My problem is I bought the game directly from Carbine and apparently you have to apply the code. I don't know why this is the case and it didn't just autoflag my account. In any case, I had to do that tonight. My account says Active though on the account page.

My bet is that their servers are shitting the bed and the account portions aren't being updated in real time. Probably should go back to sleep.
Same issue here. They posted on reddit that they are working on it, so idk. Kind of annoying, not the sort of issue you expect.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sigh still just spinning, anyone understand how to get steer working? Fixxed it my desktop icons being large caused this, who knew?

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
It looks like some servers are showing full but Stormtalon is still just high for now. I made a character without issue but too bad I have to go to work now =p

xzi

Mouthbreather
So, for the pre-order items you get, they were bugged for me and not being delivered to my inventory at all. I opened it and left my regular inventory open at the same time and the items finally got delivered to me.

bayr_sl

shitlord
I havent had any problems until right now, apparently I'm on a guest account and have to wait in a 700 person, 1 hour long queue

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
I havent had any problems until right now, apparently I'm on a guest account and have to wait in a 700 person, 1 hour long queue
You aren't a guest, the game is just letting you know that those dirty slugs get in after you.

Flank_sl

shitlord
Nah I am a guest. There is a bug where some people are flagged as guests, which means that you can basically never login to a full realm (or talk in some chat channels when you do, etc).

DMK_sl

shitlord
Been playing for about 2 hours. Really enjoying it. Launch issues aside, combats fun its polished and there is plenty to do.

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
Seems explorer has had some new stuff added. There are these flags you can run over each adding 30% run speed up to five times, was zipping around like a mad man having a blast
smile.png
Seems to fit the path well too, if you're an explorer then obviously you want to have speed (and people love speed boosts, win-win!). Also, medic's fissure seems to pack more of a punch. Overall, having a lot of fun.

Also: Im not sure if its just in this zone but I seem to get a buff called Road March when im on roads, increasing movement speed as long as you stay on the road.