Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

Troll_sl

shitlord
Clearly I shouldn't be allowed anywhere near costume customization.

rrr_img_68162.jpg
You just gave me cancer of the eyes.

Also, anyone on that can guild invite?

Carl_sl

shitlord
It's a catch 22, plan for the future by picking the highest pop server, quit early because the que sucks. Pick the low pop server, quit early because server is dead. Pick any server, quit early because this forum is full of people incapable of the enjoying a videogame for the last 10 years. I have pleanty of time to mull this over as I sit in my thousands of people long que which isn't even the right spelling but I dont have time to look it up while Im not playing.

Also is everyone elses queue text saying " guest passes have lower queue priorty" and does that mean they think im on a guest pass or is it just general information.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah I really want to play with you guys but I'll be damned if I'm not going to be able to play this game at all. I've been in a 7 hour queue on and off all day. I'm just gonna roll with friends on another server.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
I might be doing the same, at least temporarily. I just want to play the fucker at this point. We'll see how it goes though, I'm in line with 7 hours to go and I'm hoping when I'm actually ready to play in a few hours, it will have me logged in.

Carl_sl

shitlord
I might be doing the same, at least temporarily. I just want to play the fucker at this point. We'll see how it goes though, I'm in line with 7 hours to go and I'm hoping when I'm actually ready to play in a few hours, it will have me logged in.
You'll want to keep an eye out if possible, if you get in while you aren't there it can time you out and put you back at the beginning if the line

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I'm sitting in queue while watching TV and hanging out with the wife. I just pray to god I remember to log in and stay moving. 750 more people to go.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Weird, got kicked cause I had to afk(auto running does not stop it) and was only 140 person queue.

Jackdaddio_sl

shitlord
Played one hour after launch. Couldn't get on Stormtalon so went to Caretaker. Had no problems at all on that server.

So they take the system down for 15 minutes, I come back... says two hour queue. Played 4 games of Heartstone and then my character shows up, ready to go.

Log in, connection lost. Relog, now Caretaker is missing not even one of the choices and my character isn't even there. Cannot see Stormtalon, Caretaker and a few other now.

Strangest thing I've ever seen for a launch.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Played one hour after launch. Couldn't get on Stormtalon so went to Caretaker. Had no problems at all on that server.

So they take the system down for 15 minutes, I come back... says two hour queue. Played 4 games of Heartstone and then my character shows up, ready to go.

Log in, connection lost. Relog, now Caretaker is missing not even one of the choices and my character isn't even there. Cannot see Stormtalon, Caretaker and a few other now.

Rolling restarts... should be up "soon".

Carl_sl

shitlord

Rolling restart