Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I want this shit streamed! Loser never comes back!
Racing for pinks are we??

rrr_img_33638.jpg

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
qwerty... You won't get keys to the site, so just stop lol.

Also, stop letting yourself be trolled by a very small contingent of angry/annoying individuals on this board, and their ridiculous parrot-like band wagoners who have nothing original to say.
Did you really just type this shit?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Can you just do it on Q3arena.com or wtf ever so we can all spectate? Hell then we could take turns.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Did you really just type this shit?
Yes, and I was actually specifically referring to you. I can't remember the last time you have added anything of value to any discussion. I'm not saying qwerty is some awesome poster, but if you rank yourself higher than him, you are incredibly deluded.

So maybe give it a rest and just chill.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yes, and I was actually specifically referring to you. I can't remember the last time you have added anything of value to any discussion. I'm not saying qwerty is some awesome poster, but if you rank yourself higher than him, you are incredibly deluded.

So maybe give it a rest and just chill.
You are so fucking oblivious it's pathetic. I make a couple post about neckbeards and you get all weepy. I have contributed a fuck ton more to discussing MMO's then you. BTW, did you notice you are in the WILDSTAR thread? You know the game you have no fucking intention on playing?

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I thought all this started over keyboard turners being worse than mouse turning, and keybinding being superior to clicking. Now we've got a Q3 game for perma-bans where the main detractor (qwerty) says he won't keyboard turn? ... did I miss something?

Quaid

Trump's Staff
You are so fucking oblivious it's pathetic. I make a couple post about neckbeards and you get all weepy. I have contributed a fuck ton more to discussing MMO's then you. BTW, did you notice you are in the WILDSTAR thread? You know the game you have no fucking intention on playing?
Ok, I'm gonna reply but I don't really feel like getting into some useless back and forth with you. Mostly because you seem to be a very aggressive individual either in real life, these forums, or both.

Take a look at your last 25 posts and count how many of them are negative, flames, or straight up attacks. I count about 40%. Not the greatest ratio. So some guy with a rainbow avatar makes some gameplay opinion posts you dont agree with and you go IMMEDIATE RAGE MACHINE and perpetuate a flame war in how many threads now?

Nobody thinks you are awesome when you needlessly attack another poster. We are here for MMO information, not so you can jack your ego off on the board every time you don't agree with a post/poster. None of us fucking care about either of you.

Grow up and relax.

DMK_sl

shitlord
Ok, I'm gonna reply but I don't really feel like getting into some useless back and forth with you. Mostly because you seem to be a very aggressive individual either in real life, these forums, or both.

Take a look at your last 25 posts and count how many of them are negative, flames, or straight up attacks. I count about 40%. Not the greatest ratio. So some guy with a rainbow avatar makes some gameplay opinion posts you dont agree with and you go IMMEDIATE RAGE MACHINE and perpetuate a flame war in how many threads now?

Nobody thinks you are awesome when you needlessly attack another poster. We are here for MMO information, not so you can jack your ego off on the board every time you don't agree with a post/poster. None of us fucking care about either of you.

Grow up and relax.
So you decided to side with the guy that is actually personally attacking people and constantly flaming...

DMK_sl

shitlord
It's a shit choice anyway - no mouse OR keyboard turning... it's a 2d game for little nerd children with huge teeth and bad acne, like you.

There are pictures of me on the web too, as I described myself.
Please link them I'd love to see this shit. You've gone full retard. LMAO

Quaid

Trump's Staff
So you decided to side with the guy that is actually personally attacking people and constantly flaming...
I'm not 'siding' with anyone really... But I am intelligent enough to recognize when someone is being constantly backed into a corner by (probably) 30 year old e-bullies, simply because they know they can get a rise out of him. At this point I don't even think qwerty believes what he's saying. People on this board have him so worked up he's just flailing like a retard in every direction and its just annoying. Stop.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I look at it like this... If Qwerty made a game and Draegen made a game which one would I be more likely to enjoy...I bet it would be Qwerty's...

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I look at it like this... If Qwerty made a game and Draegen made a game which one would I be more likely to enjoy...I bet it would be Qwerty's...
Honestly, I probably would too.

However, if Draegen wanted to buy me a beer or qwerty wanted to buy me a beer I would drink the free beer from qwerty first, immediately leave and go drink a few with Draegen. I can only hope for qwerty's sake(and those around him in real life) he isn't half as insufferable in reality as he is here. While I can appreciate the sentiment of defending someone being cyber-bullied(ie: Quaid), qwerty goes from 0 - 60 in milliseconds when it comes to throwing insults. It's almost comical.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So I was a little disappointed in how plain the warrior class looked for a sci fi game...

Goldenmean_sl

shitlord
So I was a little disappointed in how plain the warrior class looked for a sci fi game...
Wildstar is even less scifi than Star Wars is. It's straight up space themed fantasy. Of the officially revealed classes thus far, only the spellslinger even uses physical projectile weapons primarily, and they've still got "spell" right in the name. At least it seems like the engineer and medic are probably more sciencey.

Agree on the warrior. Watching giant robots wielding a sword and board equipment set is especially silly. At least they gave the rogue class a chameleon suit as a nod towards it being a scifi universe, but calling the primary warrior weapon a *tech*-sword doesn't make it any less ridiculous.