Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

Xevy

Log Wizard
Wildstar was originally aiming for late 2013 and, for arguably the first time for a MMO in years, decided "Hey, let's try our best to make this game NOT shit by taking time to finish it." Many people speculate Spring 2014 which I'd agree with.

Even if this game doesn't feel perfect yet (I'M IN BETA /mountaintop) at least they're working on it and willing to attempt to do things right.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
No no, I saw it...you have a very strange definition of someone with 'issues'... I think I'm being pretty level headed and calm... and just expressing my dissatisfaction with a service I am receiving.

Honestly though, it's unsurprising you are white knighting yet another cause... judging by your drooling defense of the devs in the EQN thread and this situation... I can only assume you are a massive doormat... Sorry man

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
No no, I saw it...you have a very strange definition of someone with 'issues'... I think I'm being pretty level headed and calm... and just expressing my dissatisfaction with a service I am receiving.

Honestly though, it's unsurprising you are white knighting yet another cause... judging by your drooling defense of the devs in the EQN thread and this situation... I can only assume you are a massive doormat... Sorry man
Lol. You are being such a bitch about this. It's cute that you're trying to act tough now, though. A doormat wouldn't go against popular opinion on a forum. I take my lumps in the EQNext thread and don't start crying about it.

You weren't a poster from FoH were you? I don't think I'd believe you even if you claimed you were.

Xevy

Log Wizard
If you use the term 'white knight' or 'fanboy' you're most likely a huge dildo. Great American Challenge sized dildo.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Actually no, I don't. I expect the administrator to behave with professionalism to all his customers, paying or otherwise.

Clearly that is too much to ask though.
Is it just me, or does controversy follow this guy around?

I think I'm being pretty level headed and calm... and just expressing my dissatisfaction with a service I am receiving.
The ridiculous disdain you have for Wildstar's culture/marketing makes much more sense.

Also, this isn't a service. It's a community.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I hope their new character customization option is interesting and engaging and not easy and brainless.
Like unlocking things in game?

1. Accept quest to fight scorpion
2. Find scorpion
3. Fight scorpion
4. Get slashed across the face
5. Unlock facial scar character customization option

Sweet!

DMK_sl

shitlord
I don't really know how far a long the game is in development and how ready it is but in my humble opinion they wouldn't want to wait too long to release it especially when the next-gen consoles start picking up steam in the new year..

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I'd be surprised if it slips beyond spring 2014. I think the consensus among players was winter 2013 was very optimistic on their part.

Angry Amadeus_sl

shitlord
Did FFXIV steal a lot of thunder from this game? Seems like people haven't talked about it much over the past month or two.

I love their marketing.

rrr_img_43557.jpg

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Did FFXIV steal a lot of thunder from this game? Seems like people haven't talked about it much over the past month or two.

I love their marketing.

rrr_img_43557.jpg
A little bit. I think it has a lot more to do with the release date being changed to earlyish 2014 and the fact that they haven't really released any juicy info lately.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I feel this game has been marketed better than just about any other MMO in years. Their team in charge of it should be very proud of themselves.

Vilgan_sl

shitlord
The marketing is fucking top notch. Hopefully the game catches up to their marketing a bit. While I don't enjoy it in its current state at all, they still have a while to turn things around.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I love their marketing.
I think its more of they went into hibernation. Beta shutdown so they can re-work systems and such and release pushed back.

I am curious when they will announce/show the last 2 classes. The general masses might now know them yet, but anyone who looks at info on the internet about this game already knows what they are.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I can't wait for them to bring the beta server back up.

I'm done with FF14 now, got the 7 day trial WoW in email so activated that today...new content seems ok, not sure I'll go beyond the 7 day trial though.