Wildstar Launch Thread - Server: Stormtalon | Faction: Dominion

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Added poll to the OP to see what type of faction/server types people want. I figure if there is no consensus, and the very least people can contact those in the same categories and get some guilds/groups going. Vote away!

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Timing of release couldn't have been more perfect for them. Suspect this will do better than previously expected. Heck of a lot will hang on post release balance decisions and how they handle the community.

Going to give it a go. Anyone know of any good EU guilds are going in to this. Pyros, you playing bud ?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Timing of release couldn't have been more perfect for them. Suspect this will do better than previously expected. Heck of a lot will hang on post release balance decisions and how they handle the community.

Going to give it a go. Anyone know of any good EU guilds are going in to this. Pyros, you playing bud ?
Might be. I need to find a guild too though, and I don't know for sure yet, depends on what I'm playing then, if Trion announces their beta plans next week or if DFO announces they're not wiping anymore, I might not pick up the game, if none of that happens though I'd probably pick it up on saturday or so so I get the headstart.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Speaking of the EU. What is the general time zone consensus around here?

Jackdaddio_sl

shitlord
I played all my test characters on Exile side except one. I don't think I could stomach another journey through that faction again. I guess I'd level faster knowing which quests to skip and such, but I don't think getting to max a week faster is worth all that.

Probably will start with Esper. The DPS side of it low level was pretty good at least up to 20, but I think I'll try and focus on healing ultimately.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Are there any details on their post-release support for the game beyond "we'll do monthly updates"? Which player types do they want to adress? Are they going to obsolete their own shit rapidly or try to have some horizontal growth instead? I'm pretty set against buying it for just the first month, might as well play some GW2 or TOR then. But I'm itching for something that I can play longterm - so detailed information regarding that might sway me.

Mahstah_sl

shitlord
Definitely interested in joining up with a guild. I signed the google document. Also have 5 or 6 friends that will be following me. All mmo vets.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Looks like we have a lot of exile people too. Seems to be pretty evenly split on every forum I visit hah.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I also don't mind rolling a toon Exile side to dink around with, planning on running with the Dominion side for sure because Chua but I liked Exile side as well.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Is there a concise video/post that goes over how each class plays at higher level for their respective specs? It's difficult to draw a bead on how the abilities scale in practice and how AMPs might affect play-style.
Bumpage. Thread desperately needs a decent TL : DR to classes link or Pyros style write up.

From reading this thread Esper seems the most viable of the raid healers but gets lowest votes in the reddit class straw poll. Seems to be explained in the thread there.

rrr_img_67207.jpg

After beta testing classes, what will you at launch? : WildStar

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Love to buy and play but they never fixxed my g600 mouse issue since closed beta so /rude.